Random Thoughts

Hilly

I was playing in a soccer game today, and some jerk had the audacity to say a mean comment about me. Shame on him

ilovexnerdsx

today was a lazy day. all i did was sleep ;P

my birthday's coming up and i'm soooo excited!!!

my mom ordered me these from urban outfitters and i can't wait to get them in:
p300522b.jpg

p274335f.jpg

oh and okay one more thing. if people in england drive on the left and people in france drive on the right, what happens in the chunnel? :crap:

Hawkeye

I wish my cat would stop catching birds. I have tried everything and don't want to make him stay in on such pretty days. I even have the collar with the bell around his neck but i swear to God he somehow stops the bell from ringing.

*sigh*

Dark_Phoenix

I just spent the last six hours finishing Kingdom Hearts II.
(forty one hours, eleven minutes played :p )
Now everything looks blurry, lol. Focusing on the stupid screen for too long.

spectrolite

I've worked 13 out of the last 14 days and I'm feeling pretty tired. Sure the money is going to be great but I have rent this week, as well as various other bills. Why can't all of the bad bills go away so I can go on a shopping spree damn it? Is that really too much to ask? Don't I deserve to spoil myself after working so hard?!

Well I'm heading over to the MAC website to pick out some stuff anyway lol! Just in case I break and *forget* to pay my gas bill.

/end rant
smiles.gif

sharyn

fool.gif
stupid stupid stupid me for waiting on some lame ass guy for 379 days. Grrrrrrr. *sigh* but it feels good to be free again... and now I'm off to have fun with the dancing nanas.

nanaparty.gif

Dark_Phoenix

Don't paint your nails while watching the Daily Show. You laugh so hard you f**k them up.
I know O_O
Painting them red, looks like I'm bleeding.

Holly

I really hope I haven't made him wait too long. I love him so much, and don't ever want to lose him.

kradge79

I really hate that we're struggling financially, while most of the people we hang out with are doing really well. They don't understand. I just want a couch!

I really need to finish this paper!!