Ready to lose this baby weight...plus a few extra pounds

Evey

HI EVERYONE! I didn't update last week because I was mad. I gained a pound!!! GRRR...but I knew I was going to gain because my husband and I decided to cheat Friday night and we pigged out at Chili's. LOL! ANYWHO!
I weighed in today and here are the results...

Last weigh in: 171
Last Week weigh in: 172
Current weight (06/24/08): 168 lbs

I LOST 4 POUNDS!!! WOOHOO!

So the total for June is 6 pounds. I didn't reach my goal of 8 pounds this month but I was close and I'm satisfied with that. It just means I'll have to work extra hard next month to lose 8 pounds plus 2 extra for a total of 10 pounds in July. Wish me luck!

DirtyPlum

Fantastic!! You're doing so great! I wish I am as successful as you!

oooh I like the idea of giving yourself manageable targets like that, make it more achievable and know how hard to work each month! Its nice to have the odd day off too, as long as you know that the next day its back to the coal-face!

Evey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Fantastic!! You're doing so great! I wish I am as successful as you!

oooh I like the idea of giving yourself manageable targets like that, make it more achievable and know how hard to work each month! Its nice to have the odd day off too, as long as you know that the next day its back to the coal-face!

THANK YOU!
winks.gif

It's easier to set small goals for yourself every month instead of something ridiculous like 20 pounds in a month...that way if you meet or go over your goal it'll keep motivating you to lose more weight. If you set your goal too high and you don't reach it you're just setting yourself up for dissapointment...

Evey

Forgot to update yesterday...i gained a pound CRAP...lol...my MIL (mother in law) made some red beans and rice over the weekend and we couldn't resist...that was some good stuff!

summary

last weigh in: 168 lbs
Current weight (07/01/08): 169 lbs

DirtyPlum

It was time of month this week for me... so I couldnt handle being on the diet! Silly i know... but after a few days break, I am ready to start over!

Evey

Well, after being on my cycle and eating crap all week I still managed to lose a pound LOL...how, I don't know...

Last weigh in: 169
Current weight (07/08/08): 168 lbs

total lost: 1 lb

DirtyPlum

wow, good going girl! Youre doing brilliantly!

I am easing my way back into the diet this week! Gotta keep trying hard!

MyGamble

I just wanted to say I know how hard it is to lose that baby weight, I was 115 lbs when I got pregnant and got up to 198 lbs when I delivered and it took me about 8 months to lose it and get down to 125 lbs and all I did was eat right and ran 4 times a week. (I joined 2 PE classes at a Community College to keep me motivated and so I would go). So hang in there and don't give up, it'll come off.
thmbup.gif