mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkysBaby
I love my name but no one can say it.

iagree.gif

And because I like to be mysterious
lol.gif

AllINeedIsMac

i think we don't go by real names because there's so many of us and like Shimmer said, I am bad with remembering names. I'm Cathy by the way.

Speaking of user names, what's the meaning behind everyone's user name --- don't mean to change the subject, moderators, please put in another thread if you need to. Just curious about our creativity.

Raerae

People mix up the spelling of my name all the time. Both of my last 2 jobs had me in their system initially as, "Rae" instead of Rea. And i end up getting called Rae by like EVERYONE, since once you introduce someone as one name, Rae, it takes FOREVER to get them to call you your real name, Rea.

I dunno who started calling me Raerae, but it stuck as a nickname.

Shimmer

honestly, my SN is a shorter version of what I created as an SN when I started dating my husband...
I hated my old ID and wanted to create something that my exhusband didn't know about soooooo in staring at random things in my room I saw a bottle of lotion called "Shimmering Dreams" and was like ooo myshimmeringdreams...
well...
that got to be too long to type (and I'm lazy) so shimmer it is.

And I have never even heard the fuel song.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
And I have never even heard the fuel song.

Haha I take it you've been asked that before LOL!

Katura

I use my name, haha, not creative enough to think up a witty lil name...

I'll stick with something I'm stuck with
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

Can ya'll guess my name?
smiles.gif
. Anyway, most people just call me Yvette (like E-vette...in fact, when people try to spell my name they usually spell it w/ an E
hmm.gif
)...but some people know me as Evie...My sister is Yvonne (how confusing is that
cutey.gif
)...we even look alike...even our own Mother got our names confused sometimes!!!! My Daddy named us..he was French. My Mother named our older sister..Michele. Anyway...ya'll don't wanna hear my life story...so..yeah...you get the point
th_wink3.gif

xmrsvindieselx

well my name is Anjelique ( pronounced the same as Angelique..kind of like Ang-a-leak.) hahaha.but most people call me Anjie
smiles.gif

but if you want you can call me mrs vin diesel..since I will be eventually
graucho.gif
hahahah

Lalli

my name is Naazlee.. sometimes people cnt pronounce my name. my lil bro couldnt and renamed me Lalli! im knwn as lalli or naz. and Naazlee when my mummy is angry with me
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Haha I take it you've been asked that before LOL!

Every guy who has ever hit on me online has asked me about that.
smiles.gif

Tyester

I go by Tye or Tyester.

And no, it's not Todd(dont ask), nor is it short for Tyson, Tyler, Tyrese, or anything else.

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyester
I go by Tye or Tyester.

And no, it's not Todd (dont ask), nor is it short for Tyson, Tyler, Tyrese, or anything else.

LOL!
lmao.gif

Shawna

There is never anybody named Shawna on any boards I sign up for (go figure) so I just use my real name. Well, technically my real name is Shawna-Lee, and yeah, I was born in the 70's. Since I am too lazy to type in the whole thing, Shawna it is
cutey.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
You mean your use name isn't your real name!

I feel so decieved! lol

Why yes, my real name is MAC Whore. Feel free to call me Ms. Whore.
lol.gif

Raerae

heh thats almost as bad as those poor girls who get stuck with, "Hooker" for a last name heh...

Dont understand why people hold onto those terrible names lol... I'd be at the court ASAP changing that LOL...