Real names on forums

MarieLisa_Smile

Ever heard of the movie Mona Lisa Smile? Well, I took that and change it to MarieLisa_Smile Lol What a loser
cutey.gif

Glitziegal

Hi I'm Jennie
wavey.gif

You can call me anything, I'd be flattered if anyone even knew who I was
lol.gif

Ninas (Juneplum) name always confuses me, I want to call her June
hmm.gif

asnbrb

Haha. My real name's Erin and there's like a ton of us Erins on the board. My screen name comes from when I was a kid and had a huge red coat that my friend insisted looked like "something Barbie would wear"-- so I became Asian Barbie. It soon got shortened to asnbrb.

NutMeg

Hah, I like that. Asian Barbie. Anyway my name is Megan and I thought NutMeg was a cute nickname. I don't mind being called Megan, I just didn't think the username would be up for grabs.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Genevieve.. (gen-ah-veeve) or French is pronounced (jon-vee-evvv)
I go by Genny.

my screen name is 100 percent NON creative, but at the time i couldnt think of anything else. ANd its far too hard to remember all the stupid Xs and _'s IN it.. I wish i could change it. I hate it.haha.

sewpunk

I go by sewpunk on all boards. ('cept eBay - some ass stole it from me!)

Sewpunk was something my hub came up after many late nights were spent sewing projects for school. My real name is Lauren.

I was going to use LUVTOFU... but it gives off the wrong message. HAHA, I am just a vegetarian who loves her 'fu.

IslandGirl77

My name is Feather, and yes that is my real name. I usually use it for my screename. But, somebody here already had that name.

eowyn797

hmm, no one can ever pronounce my real name (even tho it's freaking pho-net-ic), so in online interactions, most people just call me Eo...but i use my real name and don't mine people knowing it.

eowyn797 is my username because, honestly, my parents almost named me Eowyn (because they were big giant, and probably HIGH, hippy freaks), but they decided hardly anyone would ever pronounce it right so they went with Ahlennah instead which NO ONE pronounces right
smiles.gif
silly people.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
Ooh I always thought your name was Ette! I thought it was french or something lol.

LOL...me too.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I use my name, haha, not creative enough to think up a witty lil name...

I'll stick with something I'm stuck with
smiles.gif

I wondered if that was your real name. It's really pretty.

brandiisamonkey

well I dont care you can call me brandi or you can call me monkey... brandis my real name and my nickname has been monkey forever lol... hence brandiisamonkey
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

i are ASHLEE!! you can call me PRINCESS! jk

i go by whatever people wanna call me; I used to be called Sushi Flower on myspace, and people would recognize me lmao i go to a big college, and a girl came up to me in the library and was like "Sushi Flower???" i was like "uhhh wha?" lol but then too many people had the s/n it got confusing. People here usually call me Pixie or whateverz. As long as it's not a rude nickname, I'll answer.

Latest posts