Redken hair products

MACaddict08

What are some of your faves? I'm going to try a couple products...maybe a couple from Bed Head too. But I'm not sure what to get yet. My hair is super long, wavy (but i usually straighten with my chi <3), and dirty blonde with platinum highlights and dark brown underneath...Any suggestions would be great! thanks!
smiles.gif

ette

I looooove TiGi (the people that make Bed Head). I love Headrush, After Party, Fashionista Big & Bigger, Small Talk, Fashionista Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo/Conditioner. From Redken, I like the All Soft items and Spray Starch.

MACaddict08

awesome..I've been an Herbal Essence junkie for sooo long (looove the smell and great price!) so i figure i should see what im missing haha. Thanks!

hypergrl273

I've only tried 3 redken products, and i LOVE the Smooth down heatglide hair serum, it makes my course hair so soft and helps keep it from frizzing, and it lasts forever because all you need is a drop. I also like Vinyl glam 02 megashine spray.

ToxicAllure

I loooooove Redken Color Extend.
I dye my hair a lot and this helps keep it healthy plus keeps the color locked in better.
Last time I did my hair was in May, and it still looks like I just stepped out of the salon. I LOVE IT!

d_flawless

heatglide is awesome for me, it's weighless but still protects your hair...a must for those who use flatirons, blowdryers, etc.!

queen89087

Redken Outshine 01 is the best hair product I have used yet. It works GREAT. It makes my hair so smooth but not greasy, and its great if you like to have wavy hair because it makes your wavy more defined. Also tames the split ends
winks.gif

I use CatWalk TIGI "CURLS ROCK" too, its GREEEEAT!

Bootyliciousx

heat glide is too sticky waxy a lot of build up Def No for the hair

I have heard great reviews abt all soft< my freind uses this and she has gorgeous hair. I am planing on getting the all soft .

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by queen89087
Redken Outshine 01 is the best hair product I have used yet. It works GREAT. It makes my hair so smooth but not greasy, and its great if you like to have wavy hair because it makes your wavy more defined. Also tames the split ends
winks.gif

I use CatWalk TIGI "CURLS ROCK" too, its GREEEEAT!

Does the outshine weigh the hair down and take away the frizz?

hypergrl273

Heatglide can get sticky and waxy if you use to much but if you only use a drop and work it in towards the ends it's amazing! imo

user79

Redken Anti-Snap leave-in treatment is the only Redken product I use. I'm happy with it but probably won't repurchase as I don't see really what it does. There's similar better products.

If you like great smelling shampoo, try Matrix Biolage Color Care line.

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergrl273
Heatglide can get sticky and waxy if you use to much but if you only use a drop and work it in towards the ends it's amazing! imo

I used a whole handful on wet hair

hyperRealGurl

Aveda Brilliant hair Spray, i also like Aveda Brillian Humectant Pomade, and Aveda Elements finishing lotion, i also like TiGi Bedhead 'CatWalk curly hair shampoo" i have the big 25.36 fl oz bottle of the "CatWalk" although i dont have curly hair i have some natural waves works wonders, DesignLine Curl Lock leave in moisturizer, Big Sexy is another brand i like. Like Big Sexy root pump plus,Big Sexy play hair spray med hold, silky sexy. Matrix is good to the color XL shampoo, Matrix Biolage bodifying conditioner "good Stuff" Most of my salon products i get for free bc my best friends owns a salon, so everytime she orders something new from a line i get a bottle of each item.

eastsidesunset

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicAllure
I loooooove Redken Color Extend.
I dye my hair a lot and this helps keep it healthy plus keeps the color locked in better.
Last time I did my hair was in May, and it still looks like I just stepped out of the salon. I LOVE IT!

I love the whole Color Extend line. I went almost three months between color touch ups and the color didn't fade one bit. My hair has never been softer and more managable. Redken is love!

so_siqqq

My favorite from Redken is Heat Glide. I find Spray Starch to make hair stiff and some what crispy looking after using a flat iron. I think Matrix Iron Smoother is a better heat protectant and styling product than Spray Starch. Vinyl Glam is pretty good too. My sister uses it and she really like it.

Jenn L.

I use the Redkin Color Extend conditioner, Redkin Heavy Cream Super Conditioner, and the Anti-Snap leave in. I *love* Redkin!
eyelove.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaddict08
awesome..I've been an Herbal Essence junkie for sooo long (looove the smell and great price!) so i figure i should see what im missing haha. Thanks!

herbal essences is the shit... i just got one of the new ones, that blue moisturizing one... i love the vanilla and coconut ... youre not really missing anything... ive used a lot of salon hair care products and herbal essences is still the shit. hehe!
cheerleader.gif

Alexa

ooooh i'm a redken junkie! here are my *cannot live without* products

Anti-Snap
All Soft Addictive Hair Transformer
Smooth Down Heat Glide
Spray Starch

oh and my mom swears by Guts
smiles.gif