Redken hair products

d_flawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypergrl273
Heatglide can get sticky and waxy if you use to much but if you only use a drop and work it in towards the ends it's amazing! imo

agreed, and i have pretty thin hair...also, it dilutes a little when it's wet, not damp

Scintilla

I looooove Bed Head! ....but first, these are the Redken products I've tried (my hair's long, fine and highlighted):
- All soft shampoo: I like it, but it's got quite a lot of silicone and makes some of my friends scalp itch :crap:
- All soft conditioner: one of my favourite basic conditioners! Makes hair soft and shiny, and I love the smell!
- All soft Heavy Cream: Ewww! Mostly silicone, made my fine hair limp and greasy.
- Blonde Glam Pure Pearl Treatment: Great for blonde hair! Neutralizes the yellow tones and a great conditioner, too! Again, lovely smell!
- Color Extend Injection (in Platinum toner): Like Blonde Glam Pure Pearl, but a lighter conditioning effect. I like it.

Bed Head:
- Small talk: my #1 styling product! It makes hair soft, shiny (but never greasy) and gives a light/medium hold. And it smells like blueberry!
heart2.gif

- Maxxxed-Out hair spray: my boyfriend's got curly hair, and this is the product he likes the most. He wouldn't know how to describe it
winks.gif
but I'd say it gives nice definition to curls. He sprays it on damp hair, scrunches a bit, and looks very cute
smiles.gif
It's non-aerosol so it doesn't dry as fast as aerosol hairspray - which gives you time to style your hair.
- Masterpiece hair spray: gives medium hold and great shine, and a lovely smell!
- Headrush: a nice shine spray, doesn't make hair greasy like some shine products do.
- After-party: I often curl my hair for a night out, and this is great for smoothing down the frizz the next day!