Release Date???

Starbright211

tong.gif
Does anyone know the release date for the Catherine Collection??? I want to take off from work so that I can go, and I need to ask ahead of time... I know, I know, I'm sick!!!

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, I searched for the release date and couldn't find it.

mspixieears

Icon - can't remember what thread I read it in but someone mentioned Jan 3rd as a possibility? They were complaining too about how it doesn't give us much recovery saving time between Lingerie & the new collection (and rightly so!!!) - but please don't quote me on that. Hopefully someone else can clarify/confirm?

Isis

Jan 3rd seems really quick!
But then again, it might be to generate business & keep customers interested to stave off the post-holiday slump??

turtle_pixie_

I doubt they'd release a collection on a Tuesday now they just released Lingerie on a Monday for a special occasion.

Jude

I spoke to Barbra on Live Chat and she said that the set date has not been released yet but it will not be until the end of January.

a914butterfly

Catherine D Collection

i just went to my mac counter at macy's this afternoon and the lady told me that the catherine d collection will be out towards the end of january. (i guess that's good financially cause i can save up some more money since i spent so much on lingerie collection) she had previously told me it was jan 3rd

i dont really see much i would like from the catherine d collection, but then again i would probably have to see it in person to see what i like.

eponine

the notes at my counter say it comes out the 20th, which doesn't make sense to me since that's a friday...so maybe the 19th?

jmvuitton

Quote:
Originally Posted by eponine
the notes at my counter say it comes out the 20th, which doesn't make sense to me since that's a friday...so maybe the 19th?

My MA also said third week of January

ambriel

I'm sure hoping it's the 3rd week in January, and not the 3rd of January. Gives my wallet some time to recover after Christmas and Lingerie!!!

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambriel
I'm sure hoping it's the 3rd week in January, and not the 3rd of January. Gives my wallet some time to recover after Christmas and Lingerie!!!

Me too - Lingerie is the first collection in a long time where I had an urge to buy absolutely everything!

crzyc

release date of Catherine Deneuve Icon collection...

Does anyone have the date on this? So much sounds yummy! Thanks!

Latest posts