Release Date???

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzyc
Does anyone have the date on this? So much sounds yummy! Thanks!

It says January 20th on our calendar at work. Culture bloom is February 16th as is Ultra Cheek (the smaller collection that goes with it)

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
It says January 20th on our calendar at work. Culture bloom is February 16th as is Ultra Cheek (the smaller collection that goes with it)

Culture bloom is that soon? Wow, i was thinking like in march.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
Culture bloom is February 16th as is Ultra Cheek (the smaller collection that goes with it)

Hurray!!! That's the one I'm REALLY looking forward too
greengrin.gif

d_flawless

omg, i don't know why i'm still laughing, but the names of the cb products @ beautyplaza.com are in english and then everything else is in german...

Hawkeye

I really really hope that its powder blushes. have all the powder blushes MAC has except for Angel (I'm so upset about that one!) and I'm seriously debating on starting a creme blush collection but I dont like those as much because they are so messy.

jess98765

ultra check?? i must know about this collection!!!! my wallet is gonna be so sorry after this....
ssad.gif

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. the collections always come out on Thursdays so far with the exception of the one that came out a Thanksgiving and Lingerie,..So wouldn't Catherine D come out on either the 19th or 26th?

ambriel

You're very welcome!!!
greengrin.gif
Those eyeshadows look to-die-for!!!
eyelove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by badpenny
Thank you so much for that link!
greengrin.gif

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

When I went to MAC today to pick up some more Lingerie stuff, while chatting with the MA, she told me about the up coming collections( which of course I knew about) and told me that Catherine Denueve comes out the 20th of this month just like Son Risa previously posted! She also told me that they just received their shipment of the CD collection and pointed to some boxes behind the counter! I was so tempted to ask her I could view the quads in person!

fireatwill

Like everyone else i would like to know about the Ultra Cheek collection. I was at my MAC counter before christmas and the girl didnt even know about Culturebloom. :-\

2_pink

Yea i was wondering when the Catherine D. collection was coming, since i didnt see it up on display at my counter.

But wow...im surprised too. I thought CultureBloom was gonna be in April or May, that way i would have some birthday money. Oh well, guess im gonna have some saving to do, cuz almost everything in that collection looks to die for.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
Yea i was wondering when the Catherine D. collection was coming, since i didnt see it up on display at my counter.

But wow...im surprised too. I thought CultureBloom was gonna be in April or May, that way i would have some birthday money. Oh well, guess im gonna have some saving to do, cuz almost everything in that collection looks to die for.

Don't worry, there's another awesome collection coming out at that time that you'll want to spend your money on!
winks.gif