Release dates for Germany

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was at the Douglas MAC counter today and the lovely MUA told me that Vera and Shop/Cook will be out until the end of April and that we don't get any new collections in April. Her book said May for Reel Sexy.
blink.gif

While I take the 'no new collections' with a grain of salt, they had nearly everything from the aforementioned collections in stock - even Watch me Simmer! I saw inside their drawers, and they were nicely filled. New policy at MAC?!
As far as I know Tres Cheek will come out in April. A couple of people have been told that at different counters as far as I can remember, and also bloggers got that info directly from MAC. So I'm really surprised that the MUA you talked to had different informations. I guess we just have to wait and see. It's definitely hard to believe that there aren't any collections coming out in April after we had so many the last couple of months.

bis

I was at the Douglas MAC counter today and the lovely MUA told me that Vera and Shop/Cook will be out until the end of April and that we don't get any new collections in April. Her book said May for Reel Sexy. :blink: While I take the 'no new collections' with a grain of salt, they had nearly everything from the aforementioned collections in stock - even Watch me Simmer! I saw inside their drawers, and they were nicely filled. New policy at MAC?!
Sounds like they fixed the forecasting? I asked an MA about the limited stock and she said that they are working on fixing the forecast and have more. Maybe that could be it? I for one will not complain :D

Anneri

Okay, nun bin ich klüger!

Mac Chat von heute:

Hallo. Danke für Ihre Interesse an MAC Cosmetics. Mein Name ist 'Janine'. Was kann ich für Sie tun?
Anneri: Ich habe eine kurze Frage zu den Kollektionen die im April rauskommen werden. Was kommt raus? Tres Cheek und Reel Sexy?
Janine: Reel Sexy wird erst im Mai erscheinen!
Janine: Tres Cheek mitte April, glaube ich!
Janine: Im April kommt dann Tres Cheek, Prep & Prime Erweiterung (Serum & Skin Smoother) und Lippgloss Erweiterungen mit Konturenstiften
Janine: Die werden aber wieder rausgehen!
Janine: Nur PP bleibt im Sortiment
Janine: Auch die Blusher sind limited!
Anneri: Ist die Lipgloss-Sache Tour de Fabulous?
Janine: Ab Mai kommt dann wieder mehr "Farbe"
Janine: Japp
Anneri: Super!!! Kommen dazu auch die GGlosse, oder nur die Liner?
Janine: Tour de Fabulos sind Glosse und LipLiner
Janine: Aber leider alle Limited!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Okay, nun bin ich klüger!

Mac Chat von heute:

Hallo. Danke für Ihre Interesse an MAC Cosmetics. Mein Name ist 'Janine'. Was kann ich für Sie tun?
Anneri: Ich habe eine kurze Frage zu den Kollektionen die im April rauskommen werden. Was kommt raus? Tres Cheek und Reel Sexy?
Janine: Reel Sexy wird erst im Mai erscheinen!
Janine: Tres Cheek mitte April, glaube ich!
Janine: Im April kommt dann Tres Cheek, Prep & Prime Erweiterung (Serum & Skin Smoother) und Lippgloss Erweiterungen mit Konturenstiften
Janine: Die werden aber wieder rausgehen!
Janine: Nur PP bleibt im Sortiment
Janine: Auch die Blusher sind limited!
Anneri: Ist die Lipgloss-Sache Tour de Fabulous?
Janine: Ab Mai kommt dann wieder mehr "Farbe"
Janine: Japp
Anneri: Super!!! Kommen dazu auch die GGlosse, oder nur die Liner?
Janine: Tour de Fabulos sind Glosse und LipLiner
Janine: Aber leider alle Limited!
Thanks for the info!

cutemiauw

Oh my, I feel like I'm so behind on the MAC collection, I don't even have a clue of what you're talking about :p.
Thanks for the info, Anneri!

Now I want some lipglosses from Tour de Fabulous (Rich & Witty and Tour de Fabulous)

ThePowderPuff

Kann man Batiste Trockenshampoo irgendwo in Deutschland kaufen? Ich fahre heute nach Deutschland und wundert mich :) Ich möchte dass sehr gern probieren.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Kann man Batiste Trockenshampoo irgendwo in Deutschland kaufen? Ich fahre heute nach Deutschland und wundert mich :) Ich möchte dass sehr gern probieren.

Es ist im Douglas Onlineshop erhältlich, also nehme ich an, dass es auch in den Filialen zu finden ist. Aber wahrscheinlich nur in Großstädten. :)

Anneri

Ich habs - ehrlich gesagt - noch nie gesehen. Ich benutze Schauma Cotton Fresh, und das bekommt man ganz einfach im dm.
Übrigens, Katjamo - bei dm bekommt man inzwischen Essie und Catrice! Besonders Catrice hat gerade ganz schöne Kollektionen, also falls Du auch Drogerie-Makeup magst, guck's Dir mal an!

hyazinth

Hi everybody...again time goes by so fast...I can't believe it...

Oh my, I feel like I'm so behind on the MAC collection, I don't even have a clue of what you're talking about :p.
Thanks for the info, Anneri!

Now I want some lipglosses from Tour de Fabulous (Rich & Witty and Tour de Fabulous)
Same here *lol* I just had to check the collections that I "missed". Luckily there was nothing that I would really have needed :)
From the coming collections I am looking forwar to the "In extra Dimention" Collection eyeshadows, they look pretty nice and seem to have a good texture....

@Anneri: From me too, thanks for the infos :)

Latest posts