Release dates for Germany

hyazinth

I think so! Marcel Wanders was, last year. Maybe it will be just online, though.
Has anyone any idea about the next collections? What will be next?

It has been awfully quiet in this thread, hope all of you are well!

Hi girls and guys :)

I havent been here for a while now :( because I was and still am so busy with studying...I missed it :))
Also to be honest I cut down my MAC purchases :/ I already have so much, that I cant use it in one life *hehe* and I am still kind of anoyed about MAC as well. So I kind of skipped the last Collections like the Holliday Collection.
I agree with dorni and everyone else thinking the same: over 30€ for 1,5g Pigment is redicoulus....I definitely won't buy anything from that Collection. I dont want to support that price development.

What did you girls get from Daphne Guinnes and Iris Apfel?

I think about getting the new pigments Aurora and Nebula and some nailpolishes.

Anneri

Hello lovelies! It's been awfully quiet in this thread! I've the feeling that a lot of long-time posters are quietly slipping away, and that's sad.
Well, after deciding to kip DG for the longest time, last week I had a minor lapse and finally got Aurora.
Of course I got some of the IA lippies and love them all!

And last week I went wild with Naturally. I just love the minaralized stuff...
heart.gif

bis

Hello lovelies! It's been awfully quiet in this thread! I've the feeling that a lot of long-time posters are quietly slipping away, and that's sad.  Well, after deciding to kip DG for the longest time, last week I had a minor lapse and finally got Aurora. Of course I got some of the IA lippies and love them all! And last week I went wild with Naturally. I just love the minaralized stuff... :heart:
Details, lady :) Much more. What did you get from IA? And how do you like Aurora? You and me both, I could bathe in the Mineralized stuff. Btw, did someone try the new Mineralized concealer already?

Anneri

Okay, let's see - I LOVE Aurora! I wore it with a dark e/s as a simple smokey eye last week.
heart.gif

I got Scarlet Ibis and Party Parrot and Let me Entertain me from IA.

No, didn't get to test the Concealer yet. But I did get Early Morning MB, TF, CL, SH and Daylight. And the Brush! (Loving the brush.) And I've of course the two new perm MES (posted pics in the thread.).

cutemiauw

Hi everyone!! Glad to see many of you here.

I miss being here so much! I've been busy too since Thanksgiving, and then on Christmas/New Year we went on vacation to my hometown. Much needed because I had been feeling so burned out!

@Hyazinth I've been not buying much from MAC either. I checked their last collections and nothing really excites me to justify purchase. I promised myself to just buy stuff I love and need... and currently it's really hard to find something that fits there (too much stuff in my drawer
th_crazy.gif
)

Originally I wanted the MSFs from Naturally, but they both shows up as shimmer on me. Uncool.

Have any of you seen the Laura Mercier for Spring 2012? I love the creme blush (Innocent Peach) so much!

@Anneri How was your vacation to the US?

th_hug.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Hey everyone
wavey.gif

Anneri - I got a little out of control with Naturally too. I got both MSFs, all three blushes, two MES and the brush. My biggest MAC haul to date I think. But I'm a neutral addict and also love mineralize stuff, so I couldn't resist. I'm still waiting fot Fresh Honey and Blonde MSF to arrive. And I agree - Aurora is absolutely beautiful!

I would like to try the new concealer, but I saw comparison swatches with Moisturecover, both in NW15 and the mineralize one looks quite yellow compared to it. So I'm a little hesitant to order it.

bis

Okay, let's see - I LOVE Aurora! I wore it with a dark e/s as a simple smokey eye last week. :heart: I got Scarlet Ibis and Party Parrot and Let me Entertain me from IA. No, didn't get to test the Concealer yet. But I did get Early Morning MB, TF, CL, SH and Daylight. And the Brush! (Loving the brush.) And I've of course the two new perm MES (posted pics in the thread.).
The brush is lovely :) As is EM and CA :love: I have the new concealer but I am not sure what I think about it yet, I'll try again once it gets warmer and my skin does not feel like 3000 year old parchment. If I'd not know if better I'd say that you made a pic of my SG, I swear they look identical. Never thought that possible ;)
Hi everyone!! Glad to see many of you here. I miss being here so much! I've been busy too since Thanksgiving, and then on Christmas/New Year we went on vacation to my hometown. Much needed because I had been feeling so burned out! @Hyazinth I've been not buying much from MAC either. I checked their last collections and nothing really excites me to justify purchase. I promised myself to just buy stuff I love and need... and currently it's really hard to find something that fits there (too much stuff in my drawer :crazy: ) Originally I wanted the MSFs from Naturally, but they both shows up as shimmer on me. Uncool.  Have any of you seen the Laura Mercier for Spring 2012? I love the creme blush (Innocent Peach) so much! @Anneri How was your vacation to the US? :hug:
Welcome back, I hope you had a great and relaxing time. I know the drawer problem ;)

cutemiauw

Welcome back, I hope you had a great and relaxing time. I know the drawer problem
winks.gif
Thank you :). I did, it's nice to be around old friends and family :)

Argh my skin is also getting flaky and dry thanks to the super cold weather... I'm using Avene's gel face wash and it seems to help with the sensitivity, at least it's not getting worse. Hope you all stay warm!
drinkup.gif
(with a glass of wine... always a good idea :p)

Anneri

Hey lovelies!

Happy to know that I'm not the only one getting out of control with Naturally! Today I did my first real look with it - SH all over the lid (I've a wonderful one where you can pick up different colors with your brush quite easily), the lighter color as highlighter, and TF in the crease. And can I say again how much I LOVE the brush? It's fab! I icked up a little too much TF, but blending with the brush is so easy! EM as blush (so crazy pigmented, but I would love MAC to release more colors with this texture) and a Clinique chubby stick on the lips (mega melon).
What's you all's next haul? I'll be skipping Vera (maybe I'll pick up Industrial, that's the only P/G I don't own) and am still undecided on Shop/Cook.
I just moved back home last week from Munich and am looking for a job (again), but feeling very confident that something fabulous will turn up!

Astrid, Florida was wonderful. I really enjoyed our trip. The hotel was wonderfully luxe (rooftop pool!), I enjoyed the weather, the ocean, the beach - and everything else. Loved the food, loved the people, loved the city and the shopping malls. I'd go back in a second.
Have you tried some kind of cold cream in this weather? I also enjoy mixing a bit of MAC's careblend oil in my moisturizer.

Bis - grinning at 'drawer problem'. I had such a time to fit all my stuff I brought back from Munich in cupboards, drawers and such (my colleagues were veeeeery genorous with parting gifts *cough*). Do you like SG? I haven't worn it in a look yet, but am quite wary of its glitteryness...

Hi Hyazinth and Naynadine!
th_hello2.gif

bis

Thank you :). I did, it's nice to be around old friends and family :) Argh my skin is also getting flaky and dry thanks to the super cold weather... I'm using Avene's gel face wash and it seems to help with the sensitivity, at least it's not getting worse. Hope you all stay warm! :cheers:  (with a glass of wine... always a good idea :p)
Sounds very good, maybe I'll have a look at the Avene. ATM I apply Bepanthen 2-3 times a day to keep my face from cracking when I smile. And I am not asking you what the weather was like on your trip ;) We could do cocktails, they have a Caribbean, warm touch to them ;)
Hey lovelies! Happy to know that I'm not the only one getting out of control with Naturally! Today I did my first real look with it - SH all over the lid (I've a wonderful one where you can pick up different colors with your brush quite easily), the lighter color as highlighter, and TF in the crease. And can I say again how much I LOVE the brush? It's fab! I icked up a little too much TF, but blending with the brush is so easy! EM as blush (so crazy pigmented, but I would love MAC to release more colors with this texture) and a Clinique chubby stick on the lips (mega melon). What's you all's next haul? I'll be skipping Vera (maybe I'll pick up Industrial, that's the only P/G I don't own) and am still undecided on Shop/Cook. I just moved back home last week from Munich and am looking for a job (again), but feeling very confident that something fabulous will turn up! Astrid, Florida was wonderful. I really enjoyed our trip. The hotel was wonderfully luxe (rooftop pool!), I enjoyed the weather, the ocean, the beach - and everything else. Loved the food, loved the people, loved the city and the shopping malls. I'd go back in a second. Have you tried some kind of cold cream in this weather? I also enjoy mixing a bit of MAC's careblend oil in my moisturizer. Bis - grinning at 'drawer problem'. I had such a time to fit all my stuff I brought back from Munich in cupboards, drawers and such (my colleagues were veeeeery genorous with parting gifts *cough*). Do you like SG? I haven't worn it in a look yet, but am quite wary of its glitteryness... Hi Hyazinth and Naynadine! :hello:
The MB texture is divine :cloud9: Yes to more colors. Yes, they are super pigmented but very blendable, which most of them are not for me. I have not worm SG yet, I am still carrying around in my bag and every time I see it on the train, I tell myself to take it out and use. Just put it it out :D Love the brush, will get at least another one :D I was wearing CA a lot on its own with black liner and red lips. Thanks for saying that I am not alone with the "drawer problem" ;)

Anneri

Thanks for saying that I am not alone with the "drawer problem"
winks.gif
Over here a brand new Muji store opened this week, and my bf and I went there to browse today. I love their storage systems, and I saw a wonderful container I plan to get when we move to a new flat. http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=9&Sub=38&PID=3044
I also love this: http://www.beautybutterflies.de/2012/02/wir-habens-getan.html (I'd want this with a Hollywood style mirror, though - Katjamo showed hers here on Specktra and I love it).

In other news, I got Fresh Honey today and was invited to the Shop/Cook Event.
heart.gif

Mac-Guy

Over here a brand new Muji store opened this week, and my bf and I went there to browse today. I love their storage systems, and I saw a wonderful container I plan to get when we move to a new flat. http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=9&Sub=38&PID=3044 I also love this: http://www.beautybutterflies.de/2012/02/wir-habens-getan.html (I'd want this with a Hollywood style mirror, though - Katjamo showed hers here on Specktra and I love it).

In other news, I got Fresh Honey today and was invited to the Shop/Cook Event.
heart.gif
Oh, where's the new Muji store? Munich?

cutemiauw

Oooh the desk is pretty! I also love Muji's storage, as they look very nice, not some cheap looking stuff :D.
Do you know where to get Hollywood style mirror, Anneri? I've been dreaming about that too.

Fresh honey is pretty! And have fun at the event :). When is the release date of Shop/Cook over here?

MACina

Anneri....where in Florida did you stay?

I have been there twice and enjoyed both trips so much.
On our first trip we traveled around by car and visited many wonderful places and the second time we stayed in Orlando only
to visit Disneyland etc.

Hey lovelies!

Happy to know that I'm not the only one getting out of control with Naturally! Today I did my first real look with it - SH all over the lid (I've a wonderful one where you can pick up different colors with your brush quite easily), the lighter color as highlighter, and TF in the crease. And can I say again how much I LOVE the brush? It's fab! I icked up a little too much TF, but blending with the brush is so easy! EM as blush (so crazy pigmented, but I would love MAC to release more colors with this texture) and a Clinique chubby stick on the lips (mega melon).
What's you all's next haul? I'll be skipping Vera (maybe I'll pick up Industrial, that's the only P/G I don't own) and am still undecided on Shop/Cook.
I just moved back home last week from Munich and am looking for a job (again), but feeling very confident that something fabulous will turn up!

Astrid, Florida was wonderful. I really enjoyed our trip. The hotel was wonderfully luxe (rooftop pool!), I enjoyed the weather, the ocean, the beach - and everything else. Loved the food, loved the people, loved the city and the shopping malls. I'd go back in a second.
Have you tried some kind of cold cream in this weather? I also enjoy mixing a bit of MAC's careblend oil in my moisturizer.

Bis - grinning at 'drawer problem'. I had such a time to fit all my stuff I brought back from Munich in cupboards, drawers and such (my colleagues were veeeeery genorous with parting gifts *cough*). Do you like SG? I haven't worn it in a look yet, but am quite wary of its glitteryness...

Hi Hyazinth and Naynadine!
th_hello2.gif

Anneri

South Beach, Miami. We made some day trips, but basically we just stayed there. I'd go back there in a minute!

I just came back from grocery shopping and saw that my dm already has the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I got the silver-grey one to test them out, because I've been waiting for ages for MAC to release a grey or silver paintpot. The taupe one looked very good as well.
I also got one of the L'Oreal Infallible Shadows in Sahara - such a pretty color!

Latest posts