Release dates for Germany

Anneri

I thought that Naturally would come out after Christmas with either Daphne Guiness or Iris Apfel, just like last year's Champale and Stylishly Yours.
shrugs.gif

But as you say, with MAC, you never know...

Very likely I won't get anything from Gareth Pugh. I really don't have the money. I'll get Strada the next time I'm in a Pro Store either in the US or UK. Additionally, due to the job I got about five pounds of MU lately (literally), and I start to get a kind of MU fatigue. I feeling for the first time that I own just too much to ever use it up, and that's starting to depress me. It seems quite decadent.

Mac-Guy

I thought that Naturally would come out after Christmas with either Daphne Guiness or Iris Apfel, just like last year's Champale and Stylishly Yours.
shrugs.gif

Very likely I won't get anything from Gareth Pugh. I really don't have the money. I'll get Strada the next time I'm in a Pro Store either in the US or UK. Additionally, due to the job I got about five pounds of MU lately (literally), and I start to get a kind of MU fatigue. I feeling for the first time that I own just too much to ever use it up, and that's starting to depress me. It seems quite decadent.
Don't wait too long as it is LE on Pro.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
shrugs.gif

I know that feeling. I pretty much spend all my money on MU, but my budget is rather small, and my collection isn't crazy big either, but it's still scary to think about how much the stuff is worth. There are so many LE products that I like, but I really only want to buy what I need. It doens't make much sense to buy the 10th pink lipstick or blush, and never really use anything up.

I would guess, that Narurally will come out in February. But I have no idea. It's just that four collections seem too much for one month.

*JJ*

i got strada in a pro pan in london last week, gareth pugh was released the day after i left :(
it won't be released here in austria, so i was hoping to get restricted lipstick there..
hopefully we'll have it online or i can get a cp from germany.

dorni

I´ve decided to skip Gareth Pugh, the pigments looked nice but, 1.5 g and 32 or 34€? I´m not that crazy. I really wanted Strada, but my skin is so dry and rough this Winter, a cream product for contouring might work better. The online only thing makes it easy to resist.

my focus is on the pigments and blush ombres from Daphne Guinness, e/s from Iris Apfel and the Shop/Cook Collection, (Tendertones, Kissable Lipcolours, Cremeblend Blushes...
dothewave.gif
)

BTW, shouldn´t we start a new tread? MAC Addicts in Germany or something like that?

s_lost

Hey girls, how are you all? Does anyone know an online shopping delivering in Germany that still has the illusions d'ombre from Chanel? They're sold out at Douglas :( Thanks!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks!!!

Pieper also has Chanel, thar's the only other german website you can order Chanel products from. But you could go to ''Wunschprodukt nicht gefunden'' on the Douglas site, and they will deliver the product you're looking for to a Douglas store for you to pick it up. You could also order from the UK, from the Garden Pharmacy, but shipping is expensive. HTH

bis

Hey girls, how are you all? Does anyone know an online shopping delivering in Germany that still has the illusions d'ombre from Chanel? They're sold out at Douglas :( Thanks!!!
Thanks, I am good :) How are you doing? Which one of the Illusions d'ombre are you looking for?

Anneri

What about Parfümerie Pieper, Silvia? Or Parfumdreams? I didn't check, though.
I got Epatant and Dragon (RA Lacque) for Christmas, and both are so beautiful!

s_lost

Thanks, I am good :) How are you doing? Which one of the Illusions d'ombre are you looking for?
I'm ok, but really missing the winter :( I'm in love with Illusoire and Myrifique! Do you have any of them?
What about Parfümerie Pieper, Silvia? Or Parfumdreams? I didn't check, though.
I got Epatant and Dragon (RA Lacque) for Christmas, and both are so beautiful!
Thanks, Dorit!!! And I just remembered that sephora.fr delivers in Germany \o/ Good to know that you liked it! Dragon is really gorgeous, I'm tempted since it's been discontinued ^^ Great to hear from you lovely German gals :)

bis

I'm ok, but really missing the winter :( I'm in love with Illusoire and Myrifique! Do you have any of them?
Oh, how could you? ;) Waiting 45min in the snow and cold for a bus that was supposed to come? ;) I have Myrifique :love: and Illusoire too. Epatant was the color that I wanted from the moment photos and swatches come out, but on me it is really very, very subtle :dunno: Btw, did any of you try the new EL eye liners?

s_lost

Oh, how could you? ;) Waiting 45min in the snow and cold for a bus that was supposed to come? ;) I have Myrifique :love: and Illusoire too. Epatant was the color that I wanted from the moment photos and swatches come out, but on me it is really very, very subtle :dunno: Btw, did any of you try the new EL eye liners?
LOL. Instead of waiting in a 30 degrees summer, sweating and wearing constantly a hat and sunglasses? Yeah, I'd rather take my chances with the snow :D It'll be these 2 colors then :) I wanna check if the new collection is already available in Germany (I've a friend visiting, so she can bring me). The blush Horizon may be the most perfect already made :love: I didn't try the liners, what do you think of them?

bis

LOL. Instead of waiting in a 30 degrees summer, sweating and wearing constantly a hat and sunglasses? Yeah, I'd rather take my chances with the snow :D It'll be these 2 colors then :) I wanna check if the new collection is already available in Germany (I've a friend visiting, so she can bring me). The blush Horizon may be the most perfect already made :love: I didn't try the liners, what do you think of them?
:lol: I'll bottle up the snow and send it to you as soon as we get more. In the meantime, please enjoy the warm summer evenings for me too ;) Horizon blush is lovely :love: I think the liners rock. Very pigmented, very soft and yet still stiff enough that you can properly draw with them. No idea though why they are limited edition. I really like them. The black is also very dark.

*JJ*

are gareth pugh and iris apfel ever going to show up on the austrian mac site?!
grrr... i'm getting impatient..

bis

anyone know what's being released in february?
Naturally, not sure what else we get. I am hoping for the new Mineralize concealer in Feb, but I am afraid we have to wait longer for it. Edit: I think we might get the concealer sooner, already in February as it says already coming soon on the douglas.at website :yay: