Release dates for Germany

bis

No idea when GlamGlass will be released :dunno: Someone mentioned that MAC told them that it will be last week, which did not happen. I guess the best would be to call your MAC counter/store/inline shop.

Anneri

I'm totally confused - I was at the Douglas counter yesterday and the MUA told me I couldn't buy the refills without the duo palette. Was she right? I was pretty sure you guys bought refills without the palette, so I left without buying Performance Art.

If you bought something of the LE, do you like your items?

Mac-Guy

I'm totally confused - I was at the Douglas counter yesterday and the MUA told me I couldn't buy the refills without the duo palette. Was she right? I was pretty sure you guys bought refills without the palette, so I left without buying Performance Art.

I bought four refills w/o the duo palette, but I ordered it from Beck.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Maybe I'll pay Beck a visit this week then!
Thank you. I *knew* I remembered it right!
I orderd my Performance Art from MAC online, it was sold out, but now it's available again.

I really like it, though it isn't the usual Veluxe Pearl, it has some more shimmer in it. But it's really pretty
flower.gif

Mac-Guy

I orderd my Performance Art from MAC online, it was sold out, but now it's available again.
I really like it, though it isn't the usual Veluxe Pearl, it has some more shimmer in it. But it's really pretty
flower.gif
It's good to know that they restock.

bis

[quote name="Anneri" url="/forum/thread/108370/release-dates-for-germany/1710#post_2152801"] I'm totally confused - I was at the Douglas counter yesterday and the MUA told me I couldn't buy the refills without the duo palette. Was she right? I was pretty sure you guys bought refills without the palette, so I left without buying Performance Art.

[/quote] No, no need. Nice try of her though ;) But maybe she really thought that you have to :dunno:

dorni

Sorry that I didn´t respond in time, I was a bit occupied with work.

As far as I know, Douglas got the premade duos (called Double Feature) and the stores ( and Ludwig Beck obviously) got the refills and the empty palette. So it fair to say, that the MUA at Douglas was right, because the pan in the premade duo will be most likely glued in. The Double ... Duo and the new refills are supposed to be different colours, so I´ve been told. Hope that helps.

I´ve only used Green Room so far and I really liked it, ist darker and a bit greener than Surf USA, with a more satin type of finish. Bows & Curtseys does look like Omph ( Mickey C. LE) on me, a muddy black
noworry.gif
. Navel looks like Naval from the pro range, so I´m suspecting a type-o. Haven´t used that one yet.

Anneri

No worries, dorni! Thank you for your answer.

I got Performance Art in the meantime from Beck and wore it over Chanel Emerveille yesterday for the first time - I was a bit disappointed because it's so sheer! I really had to push my brush into the e/s to pick up enough to see some colour. :-(

I'm wondering - some German bloggers already have their MMO items. Where did they get them?! I was told the collection would be released next week, September 1st.

dorni

Buntewollsocke stated in her blog that she got the items at an MAC-Event.

Anneri, do you know the release date of the Matchmaker Foundation? I decided to give MAC foundations one last chance, the last one that worked for me was Studio Finish Satin Foundation (back in the 90´s, I´m getting really old!!
icon_eek.gif
)

bis

Buntewollsocke stated in her blog that she got the items at an MAC-Event.

Anneri, do you know the release date of the Matchmaker Foundation? I decided to give MAC foundations one last chance, the last one that worked for me was Studio Finish Satin Foundation (back in the 90´s, I´m getting really old!!
icon_eek.gif
)
I was told 1/9/2011.

Anneri

Yes, me too. Karrie mentions in her blog all the collections that will be released in September - the perm ones, too.

Anneri

Can someone confirm that the Styledriven products are going to be perm? I'm slightly concerned about that - my mua was totally clueless about it today. Any reliable source?

Anneri

Has anyone of you lovelies any idea about the release dates of Posh Paradise and Fall Color? Next week? I asked at my counter, and the guy said he hadn't any definitive release dates. :-(

bis

Has anyone of you lovelies any idea about the release dates of Posh Paradise and Fall Color? Next week? I asked at my counter, and the guy said he hadn't any definitive release dates. :-(
I was told 1/10 for both collections and I hope they were right. Why am I not surprised that they do not know when it will launch, again?

Anneri

It was last week here in Munich and I was really astonished that they couldn't tell me the exact date! But well - it's MAC.
But on a Saturday - that's slightly weird, isn't it?

bis

It was last week here in Munich and I was really astonished that they couldn't tell me the exact date! But well - it's MAC.
But on a Saturday - that's slightly weird, isn't it?
It totally is, no idea what is going on there. I just hope it shows up on Saturday. What are you planning to get? How are you doing btw?

dorni

Just called the store in FFM and they confirm 1st of october as the release date. Forgot to ask about Art Of Powder. I have only one of the purple paintpots on my list, perhaps one of those can help the lousy evil eye quad colours to show up. That´s all I want, for the moment. But who knows, perhaps I have to say :macwallet: Btw, I will return my matchmaster foundation, too yellow, too dark, too cakey. Shade was 1.5!