Release dates for Germany

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I already received my samples. And there were really just those two lonely samples in the box, lol, I kinda was hoping for a little extra, oh well. I also received my other Douglas order with the Chanel powder, haven't tried it yet though. Two Douglas boxes on one day, I like
greengrin.gif

Anneri - did you get your samples as well?

Mac-Guy

I already received my samples. And there were really just those two lonely samples in the box, lol, I kinda was hoping for a little extra, oh well. I also received my other Douglas order with the Chanel powder, haven't tried it yet though. Two Douglas boxes on one day, I like
greengrin.gif

LOL.

Anneri

greengrin.gif

I've to get my package from the post office later today. They delivered it yesterday - the day I was moving! But today I'll go back anyway to my old apartment to clean and do stuff (I'm so tired from schlepping boxes all day yesterday, I only thing I want is to recline on a couch!), so I can pop in to the post office on my way. I'm still hoping for a little extra...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Nope, no extra! My four samples, and that was it. And that in a big Douglas box! lol
Aw, they should've given us a 5 Euro code!
Never mind though, I think their customer service is still great, best I've ever experienced. I don't know any other store who would've send the samples.

Mac-Guy

Is Cinematics going online on Monday? Is it just Douglas or also on the MAC site? I hope I manage to put in an order...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Is Cinematics going online on Monday? Is it just Douglas or also on the MAC site? I hope I manage to put in an order...

I have NO idea
th_dunno.gif
and I'm getting frustrated.
Monday is what I heard, but I also heard of delays for the german release. So confusing. But when you type cine - matics or colourizations in the search function on the Douglas site, the names already pop up. So they should have Colourizations too, which I find surprising, because I thought the refills are only available on the MAC site. I just can't see those being available at Douglas. Then again, I heard that Douglas will have the Double Feature duos like the US ones, which would explain that but not make sense, cause their US exclusive, LOL.

Did I mention that it's confusing?
th_crazy.gif

Mac-Guy

I have NO idea
th_dunno.gif
and I'm getting frustrated.
Monday is what I heard, but I also heard of delays for the german release. So confusing. But when you type cine - matics or colourizations in the search function on the Douglas site, the names already pop up. So they should have Colourizations too, which I find surprising, because I thought the refills are only available on the MAC site. I just can't see those being available at Douglas. Then again, I heard that Douglas will have the Double Feature duos like in the US, which would explain that but not make sense, cause their US exclusive, LOL.

Did I mention that it's confusing?
th_crazy.gif

Haha, your last smiley looks so creepy. I've never seen that.

I'm just interested in the refills. Would you mind sending me a PM when you see the collection going online? That would be super nice.
type.gif
bouquet.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Haha, your last smiley looks so creepy. I've never seen that.

I'm just interested in the refills. Would you mind sending me a PM when you see the collection going online? That would be super nice.
type.gif
bouquet.gif
That's the 'crazy' smiley, sooner or later you'll need it here with all the confusion going on, lol.

Sure, I can PM you. I hope I don't forget it in the midst of the online ordering frenzy before everything is sold out. But I doubt this will be as crazy as some other collections.

Aren't you in the US, can you place an order from there?

Mac-Guy

That's the 'crazy' smiley, sooner or later you'll need it here with all the confusion going on, lol.
Sure, I can PM you. I hope I don't forget it in the midst of the online ordering frenzy before everything is sold out. But I doubt this will be as crazy as some other collections.

Aren't you in the US, can you place an order from there?
Thanks, this would be great. I will ship it to a friend in Germany. :)

cutemiauw

Just found a 5 Eur rabattcode for Douglas.de. Don't know how long it'll be valid for, but it works today :D

061DEDV

Also this website mention a 10% discount code valid till end of October: LF2-F1-634

HTH!

Anneri

I went to my f/s today and they told me they will have 'everything' (I asked for the duos and refills) on Monday.

Thanks Astrid for the codes!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I went to my f/s today and they told me they will have 'everything' (I asked for the duos and refills) on Monday.

Thanks Astrid for the codes!
That's good to know!

I wanted to post the same 5 code too :) I hope they'll have the refills
sigh.gif

dorni

Because I bought only Smoked Ruby from Semi Precious, I decided that I can splurge a bit more on the new LE. But I only bought 3 Refills (Green Room, Navel and Bows & Curtseys) and the new empty X2 Palette. The X2 is really overpriced in my Opinion, especially if I compare it to my MUFE magnetic palette (7 EURO MAC / 8,80 EURO MUFE). I still got one because I thought it could be a nice little custom palette for a Weekend Trip.

bis

[quote name="dorni" url="/forum/thread/108370/release-dates-for-germany/1710#post_2148303"] Because I bought only Smoked Ruby from Semi Precious, I decided that I can splurge a bit more on the new LE. But I only bought 3 Refills (Green Room, Navel and Bows & Curtseys) and the new empty X2 Palette. The X2 is really overpriced in my Opinion, especially if I compare it to my MUFE magnetic palette (7 EURO MAC / 8,80 EURO MUFE). I still got one because I thought it could be a nice little custom palette for a Weekend Trip.
[/quote] So the collection is already out? Do all counters get the eyeshadow singles? And how do you like the colours you got? TIA.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The duo palette is 7 euro? But a quad is only 50 cent more, that's crazy.

And it's still not up on the MAC site.

Mac-Guy

Can you buy the refills individually or do you have to buy the duo palette as well? 7 Euro is a lot for an empty palette. Isn't the empty quad only 7.50 Euro?

IzzyCologne

Does anyone has information about the release date of Glam Glass by now? I am sooooo ready for some new Lip Liners
th_DANCE.gif
I just couldn't stand it if I would miss out on them. What I almost always do, when collections are only available at the pro counters......
weeping.gif

Thank you guys for any news!
thmbup.gif