Release dates for Germany

MACina

That sounds great!I am sure that you had a lot of sun....

I have already checked these Maybelline Color Tattoos out at dm too but did not get any.
For me the white one is most interesting because I think that it would make a nice base for nearly all eyeshadows.
I do already have Chanel Fantasme and it is great!I love white bases.MAC Chromaline White is also very nice.
Please let us know how it works for you.

South Beach, Miami. We made some day trips, but basically we just stayed there. I'd go back there in a minute!

I just came back from grocery shopping and saw that my dm already has the Maybelline Color Tattoos. I got the silver-grey one to test them out, because I've been waiting for ages for MAC to release a grey or silver paintpot. The taupe one looked very good as well.
I also got one of the L'Oreal Infallible Shadows in Sahara - such a pretty color!

cutemiauw

Ah sun... it somehow seems so far away in this kind of weather... *dreams away*

Anneri, thanks for the beauty table links :). I can't wait to get them! (although, unfortunately I have to move to another apartment first before that could happen)

Must check the dm later on today. I didn't really pay attention to the Color Tattoos review before, thinking that it will be a very long time before they even got here :D. I'll let you know if I get anything ;)

Anneri

Looking forward to it!

Does anyone know which stores - if any - still carry Revlon? They got pulled out of Kaufhof, I think - does anyone know more?
I want to try their new Lip Butters!

cutemiauw

Hmm, last time I saw them having a huge clearout sale at my local Karstadt. I'll remember to check next time I go there if they still have the brand.

MACina

I have already heard so much of these....are they really that great?

At the moment I am soooo much looking forward to getting the Tendertones from Shop/Cook
heart.gif

I love them so much and MAC has not releasend any since 2008....such a long time.

Looking forward to it!

Does anyone know which stores - if any - still carry Revlon? They got pulled out of Kaufhof, I think - does anyone know more?
I want to try their new Lip Butters!

Anneri

Hello ladies! Yesterday was the event for Cook/Shop at my FS. It was horribly crowded and WMS apparently sold out after 20 minutes. i didn't really enjoy it... We did get a GWP, though - a piggie! I got Madly Personal from Stylishly Yours - if any of you has ideas what to do with it your most welcome! I never ever wear pink e/s. I tried it as a blush today and have the feeling I look a bit feverish - oh well.
Does anyone know if we get the cute Tote and sponges/gloves too and if Douglas has it?

Anneri

Hello ladies! Yesterday was the event for Cook/Shop at my FS. It was horribly crowded and WMS apparently sold out after 20 minutes. i didn't really enjoy it... We did get a GWP, though - a piggie! I got Madly Personal from Stylishly Yours - if any of you has ideas what to do with it your most welcome! I never ever wear pink e/s. I tried it as a blush today and have the feeling I look a bit feverish - oh well.
Does anyone know if we get the cute Tote and sponges/gloves too and if Douglas has it?

Mac-Guy

It's such a shame that they don't have enough stock to last through an event. I hope they will restock for the release.

Anneri

Nope they won't. I asked that. I really don't like it. In all fairness, it's the first time that happened to me at an event. And one lovely MUA got one WMS for me still, after they allegedly were sold out.

MACina

That sounds really bad!And I am sure that it was no fun....

But I hope that you were able to get all your goodies!
It is great that you got WMS....it is unbelievable that they won`t restock for the official release.

Unfortunatly I do not know anything about the gloves or sponges.I would love to have the gloves!

Anneri

Hi Ladies! Did you haul anything today? Did you get everything you wanted? Share!
flower.gif

Oh, and are there any news about Chen Men, TDF and if the pearlglides are really permanent?

MACina

Hallo Anneri!

I am still waiting for some goodies to arrive....did you get everything?Did you go back to the store for more?

As far as I know Chen Man will be released around March 12th or so....it is already listed on the website but saying "Coming soon".
Unfortunatly there is no information about TDF.It is available on the UK site but not here.That is not a good sign for me.....or maybe it will
come out later together with Chen Man???
I read that the Pearlglides are permanent and I really hope so.

Have a wonderful weekend Ladies
bouquet.gif

Hi Ladies! Did you haul anything today? Did you get everything you wanted? Share!
flower.gif

Oh, and are there any news about Chen Men, TDF and if the pearlglides are really permanent?

Anneri

I went to my FS today and asked my super nice MUA about TDF and she confirmed that it's still coming, but was and is delayed. She unfortunately didn't have any infos on when it could be released. I forgot to ask about the PGs, though. *headdesk*
I was in quite a foul mood today so I did a bit of retail therapy, and came home with the CMB quad. I'm really curious how it will look with my brown eyes when the colors (for me) scream for a blue eyed wearer! I also bought some clothes, amongst other things I scored to skirts from Zara for 10€ each! Which cheered me up.
flower.gif

But while I'm hearing about nice spring weather from all other regions in Germany, here it's still grey and dreary and it depresses me. Boo, weather, boo! I want spring!

Mac-Guy

I went to my FS today and asked my super nice MUA about TDF and she confirmed that it's still coming, but was and is delayed. She unfortunately didn't have any infos on when it could be released. I forgot to ask about the PGs, though. *headdesk*
I was in quite a foul mood today so I did a bit of retail therapy, and came home with the CMB quad. I'm really curious how it will look with my brown eyes when the colors (for me) scream for a blue eyed wearer! I also bought some clothes, amongst other things I scored to skirts from Zara for 10€ each! Which cheered me up.
flower.gif

But while I'm hearing about nice spring weather from all other regions in Germany, here it's still grey and dreary and it depresses me. Boo, weather, boo! I want spring!

Maybe you'll get TdF with Chenman...

MACina

These are great news
pompom.gif

Thank you Anneri!

I think that CMB will look pretty with your brown eyes.I really like the quads from this collection.Especially S&D and CA are perfect for me!
MAC has released so many lovely quads with the last collections.

I want summer.....for me it could be summer all year round
yes.gif

But today we had sunshine....maybe you have it tomorrow then!

flower.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
flower.gif

I hauled some items, but didn't go too crazy as I have to stick to a budget. But I accidentally ordered the same lipstick twice, LOL. I was stalking the sites almost all night, and while half asleep I placed an order, only to order the same lipstick again on the MAC site - not remembering I already ordered it before. That's how
th_crazy.gif
MAC makes me. My MAC order still didn't arrive though, so knowing my luck with the MAC site I might not even receive the 2nd l/s. And my Beck order with the two Vera powders didn't arrive either. I'm kinda nervous about that, hopefully I'll get them.
But I had a pleasant surpise with my Breuninger order, I received a full size Helena Rubinstein anti-aging lip gloss/cream worth 47 Euro as a sample.
icon_eek.gif
I've already been wearing it all day, this stuff feels amazing on the lips!

My favourite thing I got was the Aloha pigment stack I think, love the colours.

Anneri

I was at the Douglas MAC counter today and the lovely MUA told me that Vera and Shop/Cook will be out until the end of April and that we don't get any new collections in April. Her book said May for Reel Sexy.
blink.gif

While I take the 'no new collections' with a grain of salt, they had nearly everything from the aforementioned collections in stock - even Watch me Simmer! I saw inside their drawers, and they were nicely filled. New policy at MAC?!

Mac-Guy

I was at the Douglas MAC counter today and the lovely MUA told me that Vera and Shop/Cook will be out until the end of April and that we don't get any new collections in April. Her book said May for Reel Sexy.
blink.gif

While I take the 'no new collections' with a grain of salt, they had nearly everything from the aforementioned collections in stock - even Watch me Simmer! I saw inside their drawers, and they were nicely filled. New policy at MAC?!
Sounds like you get Reel Sexy, ED, TC and Hey Sailor all at once.
fool.gif
At least you have some time to save up.

Latest posts