Report issues, feedback and suggestions with the "new" site here!

Mazi

Hi
Ive forgotten the password of my old account and have requested a new one but have not received an email with a new password, anyone help? Thanks

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
Ive forgotten the password of my old account and have requested a new one but have not received an email with a new password, anyone help? Thanks

Hi, please PM me with the old account name. Thanks!

Winthrop44

Is search still supposed to work on old content? It doesn't seem to. For example I was trying to search on a Chanel lipstick called Joyeuse which I know we talked about A LOT. Here is a page where it is mentioned...which I actually found by googling.... that does not come up by searching the Chanel forum here directly for posts including the word Joyeuse:

https://www.specktra.net/chanel/100...dstrom-near-anniversary-sale-exclusive-2.html

Last edited:

lilinah

Greetings:

I haven't checked into Specktra for a few months because i've been traveling.

I just want to say thank you so much for the "like" and "thank you" buttons now on the site :)

A

ashadams

[MENTION=5347]Winthrop44[/MENTION] yes definitely something we're working on. It's a bit tricky with the VB software but we're getting there!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
IMG_5206.PNG

I noticed that there are social media buttons under every first post of every thread page and was wondering if that is how it's supposed to be?

A

ashadams

Thanks girls, let me check with the development team and follow up :)

Bingo

Developer
Staff member
[MENTION=65477]shellygrrl[/MENTION], do you have any more examples of this? Many of the links seem to be working fine but is it just certain attachments?

elegant-one

It's happened quite a lot with posted attachments but unfortunately the one above is the only one we've made note of. I don't remember where the other ones are.

Bingo

Developer
Staff member
Hmm, yeah I can see in that example that the attachment isn't working. If I could tell what type of attachment it was it would help.

Here are some test attachments

Attachments

• Snip20161003_4.png
    Snip20161003_4.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Specktra attachment test.docx
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Specktra attachment test.pdf
    7.1 KB · Views: 2

shellygrrl

Staff member
[MENTION=65477]shellygrrl[/MENTION], do you have any more examples of this? Many of the links seem to be working fine but is it just certain attachments?

It's happened quite a lot with posted attachments but unfortunately the one above is the only one we've made note of. I don't remember where the other ones are.

I can't remember where the others were, either. I do remember that it was generally with pictures.

Bingo

Developer
Staff member
Let me know if you are able to tell which attachments it is happening to. Otherwise I will look into it and see what I can find.

Also, we have the advertising back on at the bottom, so let me know if it starts showing up in the middle of the page again and I will remove it.

Thanks

Anneri

I've a bit of a weird issue - I can't access the whole forum on my iPhone 6se. I can refresh, but that's it. I can't click on anything. Right now I'm on the iPad, but any ideas how to read and comment again when I'm on my phone?

Bingo

Developer
Staff member
Hi [MENTION=47527]Anneri[/MENTION],

That is a tricky one. Have you tried using a different browser on your phone or clearing your cookies?

Shars

Some other users reported having this problem in one of the MAC threads I think and I seem to be having it also. If I try to quote someone and type, it won't recognise my spacebar and the words flow on without spaces. I can type one word, hit enter for another line and the spacebar will work in the line immediately beneath it but if I just hit enter to go down one space it doesn't recognise the space bar. It's like there has to be typed content in the line above for it to recognise the spacebar. I'm not having it in all the threads but the Mac x Mariah Carey collection thread is one I recall having the issue.

Latest posts