• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Revive dry gel liner

gilliboo

I love gel liners, and use them a lot. I love how easy and precise you can aply them, and various colors, and the soft look you get. I'm to clumsy for liquid liners :), and I don't like how harsh they look on me. Pencil liners fade during a day.
Unfotunately, gel liners tend to dryout after a while and I hate that.

I read this great tip and it really works. I revived all my gel liners like that. Even one that's been dry for a year or so (it was dry when I got it) but I couldn't make myself throw it away. There is no change in color (like in the pics in the link), liner is absolutely the same, only goes on lot smoother :).

You can use other shadow sealants. I also read that eyedrops have the same efect.

rockin

Enkore did a video on youtube about reviving paint pots and gel eyeliners, but his method was more complicated if I remember correctly

**Blondie**

BAAAHHHHH!!! Dammit, wish I saw this before I threw away my dried up blue peep :! well now I know, thanks for the tip

Latest posts