Revlon Matte Collection?

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
^ Tish, are there any other drugstore matte shadows that are better than these? Also, what do you think are the best matte shadows overall.. I only started using them recently and the only MAC one I have is Wedge.

I have never tried any other DS mattes other than Revlon...I adore all of MAC mattes...Some of My favorites are

Bottle Green
Plumage
Deep Damson
Ground Brown
Rule
Espresso
Wedge
Arena
Quarry
Soot
Yogurt
Embark

Matte 2
Fig 1
Handwritten
Blanc Type
Typographic

angelynv

I love Revlon Matte lipsticks - they have a new shade soft peach or smokey peach or something (cant rem the name!) looks gorgeous.. v tempted to buy it but not sure what it will look like on my nc42-43 skin.. anyone tried it yet?

thiscarmen

I haven't really played with the eyeshadows, but I have three of the lipsticks: Pink Pout, Really Red and Strawberry Suede. My fave would have to be Really Red, because I find that Pink Pout kinda gets flakey on my lips and stuff like that...and Strawberry Suede is more of a warmer red, and less intense than Really Red.

mayushka

I have their matte lipstick, Pink Pout, and I must say I'm really dissapointed in it. It's really dry and looks washed out on me. Though, to be fair, my lips are usually very dry, so maybe it just doesn't do it for me, but might for others.

mayushka

Bought their ColorStay quad matte eyeshadow in color 13 Lavender Meadow. I really like it, they really do stay on long. They aren't as pigmented as I thought they'd be, but I kind of like it, they give me a soft, pink-purply look.

Latest posts