RIP Anna Nicole Smith

DOLLface

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
i heard they found slimfast in her fridge.

Yea, they did. There was a picture put on the internet of her mini fridge and it was full of SlimFast.

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalleyGirl
ssad.gif
Clearly the woman wasn't a saint or a candidate for the nobel prize, but I don't think she deserves to be bashed in death.

But she deserved to be bashed alive. :confused:

It's all just tautological bullshit though. Reality is that when someone passes on, it is tragic. It is the ubiquitous SAD. That's why I posted what I posted. I'm trying to make light of the situation because no matter what, the fact is that she died. And - it's sad.
weeping.gif

Or maybe I'm just being cynical.
Someone give me some Midol.

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
But she deserved to be bashed alive. :confused:

It's all just tautological bullshit though. Reality is that when someone passes on, it is tragic. It is the ubiquitous SAD. That's why I posted what I posted. I'm trying to make light of the situation because no matter what, the fact is that she died. And - it's sad.
weeping.gif

Or maybe I'm just being cynical.
Someone give me some Midol.

I wouldn't say she "deserved" bashing while in life, but its less insidious to do it then than after a tragic death.
Anyway, the story gets weirder yet, in her will (which may or may not hold up in court), she left all her money to Daniel, to be held in trust by Howard, and specifically said that nothing should be left to any future children or spouses.

MAC_Whore

OK from the bits and pieces I have heard:

+ About 4 men have claimed to potentially be the father
+ She has left a poorly thought out will, that most are considering invalid. Yet her "partner du jour", Mr. Stern, is a lawyer.
+ It is being questioned who owned the house she lives in
+ It is being questioned who can have custody of the baby
+ It is being questioned who can have custody of her body
+ It is being questioned who can have DNA samples

What a mess. I think the important message here is that she was a woman who didn't learn to provide for herself. She counted on whatever man was in her life at the time to provide for her: Hugh Hefner, her 89-year old husband, the prince who is claiming to be the father, Howard Stern, etc. She seemingly gave up control of her life, lost a lot self-respect and it led her down a path of destruction. All of these men just seemed to enable her. When you let someone have that kind of control over you, you run the risk of being at their whims; kind or not.

hyperRealGurl

Good lord.. this judge is a quack... seriously!!!

1:She most likely OD.. b.c she was a drug addict, come on and get it over with.. bury the woman

2: Simple DNA test... lets get it overwith...

Hawkeye

I don't understand why they don't dig a hole and put her body in it. I mean come on now. This has been dragged out long enough. I hate to say it but the womans dead. She probably does not care where she is buried at this point!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
....I hate to say it but the womans dead. She probably does not care where she is buried at this point!

Your right. She doesn't care, but everyone who was in her orbit is making this all about their selfish wants. Everyone is reaching for a piece of her in death, just like when she was alive. People can be so damn selfish and stupid. I can't even believe that they are considering a viewing at this point. She died two weeks ago!

I don't like to say this, but thank God her son isn't around to go through all of this.

Beauty Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
I don't understand why they don't dig a hole and put her body in it. I mean come on now. This has been dragged out long enough. I hate to say it but the womans dead. She probably does not care where she is buried at this point!

Some people take where they're buried very seriously. I don't understand (I want my body donated to science/medical stuff) it. My aunt bought her plot, because she wanted a very specific one.

Then again, those people generally make plans as to where they're going to be buried, like Hugh Hefner paying all that money to be buried by Marilyn Monroe. But yet again, those people also make those plans when they're older than Anna Nicole.