RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

sagehen

From MAC: Dear Candice Thank you for taking the time to contact us and for giving us the opportunity to express our apologies for your experience. We recognize and deeply regret that this experience fell short of the service that our valued MAC customers deserve. We wish to reassure you that we are equally disappointed that the additional efforts that were made to improve the shopping experience for this collection did not have the desired results. We sincerely apologize that it has caused inconvenience and disappointment to our MAC and RiRi fans. When we fail to meet our customers' expectations, it is a very serious matter and to that end we have shared your comments and feedback with the appropriate individuals within our organization for their review. In addition to the challenges with our site's performance during the launch, the PayPal system was not available due to an unrelated issue at PayPal. We are very sorry that these issues affected your ability to order your desired products and we hope you will allow us another opportunity to assist you. We are currently determining if additional quantities of the RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection will be available. If you would like to be contacted should additional quantities become available, please reply to this email with the products you would like, your contact information, a convenient contact number and time of day that you may be reached and your mailing address. We will be happy to contact you if the products you are interested in become available. You may still be able to purchase items from this collection today at the following partner retailers as well as the partner retailer's online sites: (I deleted them due to the issues about the secret sites. Truth be told it's not new info).
I got an e-mail remarkably like this during another launch which went badly - they blamed paypal then too ( it was a collection last year - I wish I could remember the name of it), but when I spoke to paypal they said it was a problem from the MAC side. You know what? I am moving on. I am just bitter about my Nude lipstick debacle lol. After all, there is more lipstick to be had this year.

maybeline46

Then after I emailed her back, the same lady sent me a follow up email with this: Thank you for your reply with your contact information. A MAC Cosmetics Online Representative, will be in touch once it has been determined if additional quantities of the RiRi Hearts MAC Collection are available for purchase. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to serving you. Thank you for your feedback regarding the store launches. Please be assured that we have forwarded your comments to our Consumer Communications Department. Someone from this team will be in contact with you. We hope you will continue to visit us at MAC Cosmetics. She addressed me by name both emails and her title was listed as manager of online customer services.

GoldenGirl

Thanks for posting. So they tried to do something different than the previous launch and failed miserably again.

And I highly doubt there was an issue with Paypal. What I think happened is that their slow servers probably couldn't make the proper connection to paypal so folks could complete their transactions.

I wasn't even really hopped up on stalking this collection, I figured I'd get what I got and if I didn't get it I just didn't get it, but I just get so frustrated at bad customer service from any company. Like come on MAC. It ain't that hard. Make adequate product to meet demand and make sure your website is working properly during a launch. The end.

Addict4MAC

My lipsticks from the Nordstrom restock have shipped!
yahoo.gif

maybeline46

I got an e-mail remarkably like this during another launch which went badly - they blamed paypal then too ( it was a collection last year - I wish I could remember the name of it), but when I spoke to paypal they said it was a problem from the MAC side. You know what? I am moving on. I am just bitter about my Nude lipstick debacle lol. After all, there is more lipstick to be had this year.
Well, the proof is in the pudding....that will let us know if they're really listening or just trying to satiate us for the time being. That and if they actually do call me if they restock lol.

ksimone

You think because of all the issues they've had in the past year or longer they'd figure out how to fix things.

Julily

OK so I just tried on TTT. I'm sorry I forgot who suggested to use baby lips in the blue tube (much better than the other baby lips) but thank you so much. I had been using the one in the purple tube underneath all my my retro mattes but it has some shimmer to it the blue one is much better. I had no problems applying TTT with it.

kimibos

My little black box just came in. I ran out the get it. UPS guy had it in his hand and I was like hurry up UPS guy gimme my box.
so exciting! im waiting for 1 box today. Funny thing is i wait for the guy to put the Boxes in the front door, get into the truck and leave. he comes almost Everyday. im so embarrassed of my happy crazy face
th_crazy.gif
i just peak through the window jumping LOL , once he is gone. i run to pick the boxes up!!!
rofl.gif

elegant-one

Very Pretty! major envy here cause of TTT ls. your lips dont look patchy at all. and your skin looks amazing!

so exciting! im waiting for 1 box today. Funny thing is i wait for the guy to put the Boxes in the front door, get into the truck and leave. he comes almost Everyday. im so embarrassed of my happy crazy face
th_crazy.gif
i just peak through the window jumping LOL , once he is gone. i run to pick the boxes up!!!
rofl.gif
lol.gif
Thats ^^^ SO cute!!!

DILLIGAF

Very Pretty! major envy here cause of TTT ls. your lips dont look patchy at all. and your skin looks amazing!

th_crazy.gif
rofl.gif
Thank you. You should have seen my bottom lip before I added the UD lipstick. Not flattering.

Beautybuyer

Di Did the Mua tell u when they are gonna get the ccb because my Macy's did no have it ither
My Macy's said to check back in a couple days since they hasn't received their shipment. She sounded confident to me lol. I'm not going to buy it though so I'll never know for sure I'm done with my orders too. Nude lipstick TTT lipstick x2 HK

allthingsglam

I feel like no swatches ive seen online does hk justice to what it does on my face. Not even my own swatches on my blog lmfao
Does it shows up?is it still light.i think I'm still going to pass I want the ysl hoilday blush and I want it badd just for the compact to cute