RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

xoLindee

phew! I finally caught up to 597 posts... not like I have anything better to do im trapped in my barracks room becasue there are 3 typhoons headed straight into Japan (typohoons are like hurricanes in  the pacific)  I cant wait to get all my items! It usually take like 10 days to 2 wks to get here but I'm exicted. So many pictures are making me debate HC quad but i have more than enough neutrals in 2 paletters one of mattes and one in other fnishes. I use to have both nakeds but sold them becasue i had enough neutrals already...  but I saw this! It looks amazing on you I want it now!  Riri woo looks bomb on you! Whats the blush you're wearing?  oh no plz dont say that Im an NC 40 and i missd out on Hot Chocolate and hoping this will make up for it.
I'm actually using the Hibiscus Kiss duo.

diamonddiva

If darker woc want a similar color to BGGG that's more pigmented, I suggest LaFemme in Peach. The colors aren't exact dupes but Peach will definitely show up more on our skin tone.

scarlettb

I'm so pissed I've been calling at least twice a day since launch to know when the diamonds powder will be in stock with macys...i called yesterday and they had none in stock..i call this morning they said they got it and sold out....can anyone please do a CP for me please?

Audrey C

Ok, I gave up trying to catch up and just skipped to the last page.

I hope most have gotten what they wanted by now. I'll say again that Diamonds is very very close to Benefit Watt's Up on me (about NC25 right now). Diamonds might be very faintly sparklier, but Watt's Up lasts longer on me. I know it's not RiRi, but if it's the look you want, there are alternatives. :)

VixenwithFixens

FINAL HAUL: HK, TTT LS, TTT LL, RRW LG, RRW LL, BGGG, DIAMONDS.
My hypnosis worked lol
cheerleader.gif

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Just when I thought I was done...they pull me back in! Last night I ended up with RiRi Woo gloss & liner & the darker brow pencil. I use Brun for my brows now but that's sometimes too dramatic! Rihanna and MAC, I shake my angry fist at you!

Msfaszion

Hey folks - you guys look so good in the lip colors..Amazing.. Nude doesn't look that great on me- I thought it did, but I think it was the lighting. I don't mind -I tend to mix lipstick..I've already mixed it with Saint Germaine and Snob..and both look good mixed together.

For reference, I am a light (not fair, just "light") skinned caucasian girl who has some pigmentation issues (redness). In other words, a lot of colors don't work for me because of my complexion "issues"..

Hibiscus Kiss has turned into my favorite of the product line so far...for my skin color/skin issues. I really did buy it for the packaging (such a loser,I know)--- but was pleasantly surprised by it. I just wish the blush and bronzer were split down the middle rather than have the bronzer take up most of the palette.. that's my only grip.
I needed a BU, ordered from Nordies and received a cancellation this morning ... I'm going to find another one , but I hate the bronzer takes up most of the compact as well.

KrystalAnne

Your item will be arriving later than expected. We apologize for the delay
and are working to complete your order. No action is required—we just
wanted to let you know.
I'm wondering if this has to do with what martiangurll said about MAC not sending them the quantity they were told as fast as they were told they'd have it. Maybe they don't want to cancel your order but don't actually have the TTT in their hands yet to ship it out. At least it's not cancelled! I hope they ship it out ASAP :)

Msfaszion

Hmmmm wondering if I should get a BU HK just called my Macys and they have it in stock. My damn order at Nordies for the BU was canceled...go figure.

walkingdead

Honey you are working those products.  You look beautiful! My sentiments exactly.  I'm going to add up once everything arrives ... LOL! Beautiful!  Love your hair color as well! I got both lip liners ... actually 2 TTT and 1 RRW I needed a BU, ordered from Nordies and received a cancellation this morning ... I'm going to find another one , but I hate the bronzer takes up most of the compact as well.
Macy's site still has it.

Lipstickjunkii

I tested out the Nude lippie with various lip liners. Top L-R: nude with no liner, Nude with MAC Cork liner
Bottom L-R: Nude with NYX Nude pink liner, Nude with NYX Sand Beige liner. I think my favorite combo is with the NYX nude pink.