RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

walkingdead

Hmmmm wondering if I should get a BU HK just called my Macys and they have it in stock.  My damn order at Nordies for the BU was canceled...go figure.
I think they have it mixed up with BGGG. When you put it on your cart the color says BGGG and they have it price at 23.00 instead of 29.00

Lipstickjunkii

This is my first foray into nude lipsticks so it takes some getting used to. I do love the creamy formula though, doesn't feel matte-ish at all.

patentg33k

Nordies sent me an email saying they are still working on my TTT order.. I got a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad feeling about this
ohboy.gif
I think their computer shows stock, but they need to get someone to track it down in a store for you. Just a guess though. At least it isn't cancelled! :)

MissBeautyBunni

I'm getting kinda antsy... I did my first phone order for this collection and have yet to get an email about my order...
the funds were taken out of my account so I'm having a mild freakout...

Erinaceina

I went into my local House of Fraser to look for the Pink Freeze quad today. They didn't have it, but I ended up coming out with Nude, having decided that I would regret skipping it. I also wore Hibiscus Kiss for the first time today and I absolutely love it. I can't justify a BU because I've got quite a lot of bronzer/blush combos, but it's absolutely lovely. On the off chance that there are any other Specktrettes from the Surrey/Hampshire area, the HoF in Guildford High Street still had BGGG,HK, Her Smoked Cocoa, all of the lipsticks and some of the smaller bits at about 2 this afternoon.

StrongWoman

Only perm in it is wood winked but even then it's a bit different from my old wood winked I've had for yearsssss... For me her cocoa peachy satin eyeshadow doesn't even show up it is the same color as my skin or so close it's like I didn't put anything there... And the other shades are not unique in my opinion... And the gold one got glitter all stuck to my contacts when I wore it on my bottom lash line... Kinda regret buying this one I think if people get the eyeshadow quads it should be for packaging only... But hey some people may have better luck I used it with staunchily stylish lip liner... I have used it with altered beige lipstick first and nude on the edges in spots to kinda line altered beige, I put the beige lipgloss Liquid passion over Nude and the dabbed on some Rhythm lipgloss on top... I put feed the senses first, then a lil Nude, then fashion punch lipgloss... Keep playing with it before you give up on it! I bet you will find they perfect combo Anyway point is nude can go with so many other things since it's matte and really make a unique look. It looks like melted chocolate on my face by itself, but it is a really great lipstick to play with my other products and add a little personality into my stash
I totally agree that Nude is one of those amazing, chameleon products that enhances other lip products. For me, it's like an instant way to make brights more appropriate for Fall. I can't wait to try it with neon brights like Saint Germain and Quick Sizzle.

bennsgirl

I tested out the Nude lippie with various lip liners. Top L-R: nude with no liner, Nude with MAC Cork liner
Bottom L-R: Nude with NYX Nude pink liner, Nude with NYX Sand Beige liner. I think my favorite combo is with the NYX nude pink.
I have the NYX nude pink, need to try that combo Thanks for posting this

josephine90

Ok, I gave up trying to catch up and just skipped to the last page. I hope most have gotten what they wanted by now. I'll say again that Diamonds is very very close to Benefit Watt's Up on me (about NC25 right now). Diamonds might be very faintly sparklier, but Watt's Up lasts longer on me. I know it's not RiRi, but if it's the look you want, there are alternatives. :)
I have watts up from sephora birthday gift and i love it! I probably dun use it enough though, i skipped diamonds as i dint wanna spend too much. Im planning to get laura merciet's spellbound as well, too many highlighters, too little cheekbones lol

allthingsglam

I have watts up from sephora birthday gift and i love it! I probably dun use it enough though, i skipped diamonds as i dint wanna spend too much. Im planning to get laura merciet's spellbound as well, too many highlighters, too little cheekbones lol
Your new pic looks awesome.

NaturallyUrs

...Hi y'all newbie here too. I'm just now getting into Make-Up (previously just toyed with eyeshadow) And got all intrigued with MAC when a YouTube MA I'm subscribed to posted Instagram pics of herself in Flat Out Fabulous, Full of Drama...and Talk that Talk. Needless to say I drooled like a baby and began hunting online for them as apparently the FoF and FoD were sold out at my local Macys (or maybe they didn't carry it the person I asked had a heavy accent and was kinda curt with me) So online I searched and bam found this lovely site. Thanks to y'all I got my FoF and FoD from Nordstrom (well at least it's on it's way a label has been created from UPS) A buddy of mine went to a Macys and snagged TTT l/s and l/l for myself (while I went to work) and WTC l/s and riri woo lipgloss for herself. Soo I'm happy (although I've been eyeing BGGG thanks to this forum lol) Are all matte lipsticks rough? I found my TTT to be a bit rough and I was afraid to really drag it on my lips (I didn't want to break it)

JenJay

I finally got shipping notices! Macy's be here Monday, and Nordstrom (with Diamonds) will arrive on Wednesday! :yaay:

butterflyeyes

...Hi y'all newbie here too. I'm just now getting into Make-Up (previously just toyed with eyeshadow) And got all intrigued with MAC when a YouTube MA I'm subscribed to posted Instagram pics of herself in Flat Out Fabulous, Full of Drama...and Talk that Talk. Needless to say I drooled like a baby and began hunting online for them as apparently the FoF and FoD were sold out at my local Macys (or maybe they didn't carry it the person I asked had a heavy accent and was kinda curt with me) So online I searched and bam found this lovely site. Thanks to y'all I got my FoF and FoD from Nordstrom (well at least it's on it's way a label has been created from UPS) A buddy of mine went to a Macys and snagged TTT l/s and l/l for myself (while I went to work) and WTC l/s and riri woo lipgloss for herself. Soo I'm happy (although I've been eyeing BGGG thanks to this forum lol) Are all matte lipsticks rough? I found my TTT to be a bit rough and I was afraid to really drag it on my lips (I didn't want to break it)
:welcome: Not all are rough but some are more so than others. For me, RiRi Woo is much creamier than most MAC mattes or retro mattes. RiRi Boy is a bit more stiff but I've seen worse. Haven't received my TTT yet so I can't speak on that one. A few of my retro mattes from the new release are dryer than others but nothing extremely awful or unexpected for a matte/retro matte formula. Just sounds like TTT is one of those extra dry examples. Some have suggested lip balm, prep and prime, or a nude lipstick layer to help make it apply more smoothly. Hope any of that helps.

bennsgirl

I actually got everything I wanted but It was such a pain to get it, I had to buy from 3 online retailers plus hubby had to go to the store and bought 2 other things .I didn't buy back ups of anything and it's ok. There's always something new coming and this collection will be forgotten .I am glad I was able to get the stuff I wanted but geez Mac needs to get their website together. Was far worse that the Marilyn Monroe collection

I got all lipsticks, 2 lipliners,1 blush, 1 diamonds CCB and her cocoa eye shadow quad. I didn't get HK because I got it the first time around - My Daughter loved it and gave it to her.

lovingmakeup

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Not all are rough but some are more so than others. For me, RiRi Woo is much creamier than most MAC mattes or retro mattes. RiRi Boy is a bit more stiff but I've seen worse. Haven't received my TTT yet so I can't speak on that one. A few of my retro mattes from the new release are dryer than others but nothing extremely awful or unexpected for a matte/retro matte formula. Just sounds like TTT is one of those extra dry examples. Some have suggested lip balm, prep and prime, or a nude lipstick layer to help make it apply more smoothly. Hope any of that helps.

Yeah, my lips are on the dry side even with the balms. I always use Jack Black, but these lipsticks are hard to manage. Maybe the prep and prime might work... I'm dreading TTT when I get it... hope I can pull it off.