RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

lovingmakeup

I'm prepping my lips days in advance for TTT.... I want it to go on like buttaaahhhh !
cutey.gif

Lipsnliner

Talk That Talk l/s plus Currant l/l. Stylish Me blush on the cheeks. Wearing my fave blue dress too for date night with the boo.
So pretty! Currant liner is the only one I have yet to try TTT with. I'm definitely picking it up now. I LOVE TTT with Nightmoth l/l. Have fun!

Lipsnliner

this is beautiful on you! is it as patchy as we've heard?
StrongWoman here on Specktra gave me an awesome tip to overcome the patchiness... I tried it and it worked brilliantly! Use a light layer of Nude l/s underneath and that takes care of the patchiness problem! I PROMISE it goes on like butter! Doesn't change the intensity of the color either! Will post pics soon...
pompom.gif

KrystalAnne

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.

I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.

shontay07108

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.  I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.
Beautiful. :bouquet:

lovingmakeup

StrongWoman here on Specktra gave me an awesome tip to overcome the patchiness... I tried it and it worked brilliantly! Use a light layer of Nude l/s underneath and that takes care of the patchiness problem! I PROMISE it goes on like butter! Doesn't change the intensity of the color either! Will post pics soon...
pompom.gif

really??!!! I cant wait to try it out! Please post pics!!!

Dolly Snow

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.

I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.

Looks amazing on you! I love how it looks on me too. I am wearing it in my profile pic.

Naughtyp

putting TTT over Nude really does work! I tried it before I even read about it on here lol. otherwise, I just make sure I line my lips first and then swipe a few times. I wanna wear it even tho I just got ready for bed lol.
I did just try Nude tho.....and without the rest of my makeup done it doesn't look as good as I thought inside my car lol. I added Going Casual csg over it and it was instant love! im glad I have backups of both now!

All you ladies look amazing with these products I hope I get my hands on diamonds one of these days =( but to be honest, im not much of a highlighter person. but if it becomes available I will def get it!

josephine90

You look amazing!

lovingmakeup

putting TTT over Nude really does work! I tried it before I even read about it on here lol. otherwise, I just make sure I line my lips first and then swipe a few times. I wanna wear it even tho I just got ready for bed lol.
I did just try Nude tho.....and without the rest of my makeup done it doesn't look as good as I thought inside my car lol. I added Going Casual csg over it and it was instant love! im glad I have backups of both now!

All you ladies look amazing with these products I hope I get my hands on diamonds one of these days =( but to be honest, im not much of a highlighter person. but if it becomes available I will def get it!

I own a ton of highlighters but I'm terrified of them ... my oily skin just scares me... its terrible... terrible.
sigh.gif

Lipsnliner

I'm thinking I should have picked it up now...
crybaby.gif

Richelle83

Looks perfect on you! Nice lip color too.

MagentaMadness

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.  I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.
Beautiful, btw what do you have on your lips? Im loving it

Latest posts