RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

mzweeze

54405fbf_image.jpeg
Why??????? :(

StrongWoman

StrongWoman here on Specktra gave me an awesome tip to overcome the patchiness... I tried it and it worked brilliantly! Use a light layer of Nude l/s underneath and that takes care of the patchiness problem! I PROMISE it goes on like butter! Doesn't change the intensity of the color either!  Will post pics soon...   :pompom:  
I forgot to tell you that you look GORGEOUS in your pic! Glad the tip helped! :)

Julily

I called and they said, it's on back order and should be in by the 17th. I have a bad feeling too.
The 17th? That makes me think mac will be restocking on the 17th. That would be two weeks when pro dicount will be available.* Fingers crossed*

dash4

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.

I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.

Yeah, I was scared it would pull orange on me too..and there is nothing I hate more than an orangy tinge to my skin since my skin is light.. But I like it on me as well. I keep reaching for Hibisicus Kiss though..

Has anyone ever told you that look similar to Lana Del Rey (besides her lips, which I think might be augmented)..

ForeverJenn

I actually really like BGGG. It's not too orange on me, at least i don't think so.. I had it on yesterday with very minimal makeup and took a run and when I was done it was still there goin' strong and looked like a natural flush on me.  I also wore it today and I like the way it looks on me, it's not over the top and seems like it can be worn with many looks. Like Shontay said, it seems like a good every day blush. I have it on in this picture.
Well aren't you gorgeous! :eyelove:

MissBeautyBunni

Finally decided to try on Who's That Chick real quick (only one I could get at my local Dillard's while I wait for my items from my MAC angel to arrive on Monday lol) and a little bit of Diamonds on my cheeks. Pics doesn't do Diamonds justice (would probably help I'd I bothered to put on blush) but I love it more than I imagined. Definitely b/u worthy and I rarely say that for a highlight/cheek product. Not sure how I feel about WTC..it's not bad but it's not amazing. Maybe it will grow on me. Or maybe when I do a real look I'll love it lol

KrystalAnne

Yeah, I was scared it would pull orange on me too..and there is nothing I hate more than an orangy tinge to my skin since my skin is light.. But I like it on me as well. I keep reaching for Hibisicus Kiss though..

Has anyone ever told you that look similar to Lana Del Rey (besides her lips, which I think might be augmented)..

With light skin, it seems to work as long as you don't pack it on! Do you like HK more than BGGG? Mine won't arrive until Monday, but I can't wait to try it!

Once a few weeks ago, and that was here on Specktra, too. But, thank you..I think she's gorgeous and I agree about her lips
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ForeverJenn

Well aren't you gorgeous!
eyelove.gif
kissy.gif

xoLindee

I don't have any pics of her wearing it, but it looks really pretty. I love WTC I am an N2/N3 and it just gives my lips a slightly peachy glow. I think it is such a pretty color on every skin tone. I have yet to see anyone who looks terrible in it. 
I def wanna try that out, thank you! The prices are crazy online!!!!! I really want it now!!!! Although when I put it on, it wasn't as flattering ):

Dolly Snow

I def wanna try that out, thank you! The prices are crazy online!!!!! I really want it now!!!! Although when I put it on, it wasn't as flattering ):
What you want to do is one swipe over the lips, then gently dab on to fill in the color. If I go crazy added two or three layers then it pulls orangish on me. But keeping it to a minimum of one swipe on my bottom and one on my upper then dab works great for that peachy glow on the lips.

xoLindee

What you want to do is one swipe over the lips, then gently dab on to fill in the color. If I go crazy added two or three layers then it pulls orangish on me. But keeping it to a minimum of one swipe on my bottom and one on my upper then dab works great for that peachy glow on the lips. 
Def sounds like it'd be realllly nice. Now to actually get my hands on it!!!!!!

Dolly Snow

BU TTT or not? My store still has most of her line so idk. I wore it all day today and I love it to the point I want to wear it forever! So that means BU right lol?

Latest posts