RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

matchachoco

Finally decided to try on Who's That Chick real quick (only one I could get at my local Dillard's while I wait for my items from my MAC angel to arrive on Monday lol) and a little bit of Diamonds on my cheeks. Pics doesn't do Diamonds justice (would probably help I'd I bothered to put on blush) but I love it more than I imagined. Definitely b/u worthy and I rarely say that for a highlight/cheek product. Not sure how I feel about WTC..it's not bad but it's not amazing. Maybe it will grow on me. Or maybe when I do a real look I'll love it lol
ebaea20b_image.jpeg
WTC looks fabulous on you!
2bc3efb6_image.jpeg
Talk That Talk l/s plus Currant l/l. Stylish Me blush on the cheeks. Wearing my fave blue dress too for date night with the boo.
TTT looks lovely on you, and so does that shade of blue! I can't wait to get my WTC! Should be Tuesday.

StrongWoman

3 days, 1987 posts and 67 pages later, I have finished reading all the posts in this thread from where I left off after I ordered my haul from Nordies and went to sleep for the night. Whew!.... that was a mission ACCOMPLISHED!
pompom.gif
lol

When I was @ work on Friday, I had a patient whose National Health ID number started with 'TTT'..... I felt so mocked!!
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
seeing how Macy's cancelled my TTT order within minutes off me ordering.

On a happier note, The collection launches in 12hrs here in New Zealand. I'll try and snag the items I wasn't able to get online, after I finish work. I hope people don't stampede to the stores and finish all the stock before I get there.
lmao.gif
I hope you get your stuff! Good luck!

StrongWoman

**cue michael jackson** u are noooot aloooone...i am here with u

i'd say try it out for urself. shyt aint work out for ME but apparently it's been workin for others. either i got a bad batch or my lips was protesting against TTT!!! i got nude too which eeeeeh ok i mean...im not really a nude lip type person but its definitely better on me than Hot Chocolate cuz that shyt had me lookin like Madea sister!!!

icon_eek.gif
when??? when??? wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen????? im gonna grab some stila foiled shadows when it the sale happens!! and maybe too faced rebel palette!!
lmao.gif
MAC needs to play that song as their waiting room song.

KMQE716

People talk about dupes ...but am I the only one that doesn't like dupes ? I don't want no dupes I want the real thing... Lol
*hits church organ on high note* anennnnnnn lol I really do not like sometimes when something new comes out and ppl (of course) want to talk about the dupe on the same day it came out! I'm like booooo move out the way! Lol! Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone but I think that's offensive, when pple force their dupes upon me :(

KMQE716

Talk That Talk l/s plus Currant l/l. Stylish Me blush on the cheeks. Wearing my fave blue dress too for date night with the boo.
you are just as cute as ever! the blue looks great on you and your hair is fab! and you got the lipstick to work for you

dash4

Anyone watch beauty youtuber crystalis007 ? She's one of my favorites.. She just put up a video of her Riri Hearts MAC haul -- sort of a first impressions. She has the Riri Woo lip pencil, lipstick and lipglass on in the video..It looks great on her. She does swatches of the other items she bought... and said she'd do videos later of the colors on her face/eyes.. Not sure if she'll do tutorials - she doesn't really do that.. She'll probably do a more in depth review wearing each combo.

Anyway if you haven't checked her out, especially WOC -- you guys should. She's one of my favorites to watch.

trina11225

Anyone watch beauty youtuber crystalis007 ? She's one of my favorites.. She just put up a video of her Riri Hearts MAC haul -- sort of a first impressions. She has the Riri Woo lip pencil, lipstick and lipglass on in the video..It looks great on her. She does swatches of the other items she bought... and said she'd do videos later of the colors on her face/eyes.. Not sure if she'll do tutorials - she doesn't really do that.. She'll probably do a more in depth review wearing each combo.

Anyway if you haven't checked her out, especially WOC -- you guys should. She's one of my favorites to watch.
i do watch her from time to time

Msgyal

I spoke too soon... My CCB from Nordstrom was cancelled . I don't understand that if you are able to process your order, then it should not be cancelled.

lippieluv2013

WOW! Trying to catch up on the posts but definitely picked the wrong weekend to move and stay current! EVERYONE looks wonderful in their pics .... lipsticks, BGGG, Diamonds - whatever. Thanks for posting and enabling. If I had the energy I would definitely be inspired to backup or flat out purchase a couple of things from this collection.

1drfullycr8ed

I enjoy watching her videos!

boujoischic

T
I spoke too soon... My CCB from Nordstrom was cancelled . I don't understand that if you are able to process your order, then it should not be cancelled.
I'm so sorry to hear that. They keep canceling orders I'm nervous to order from them now.

lippieluv2013

What is going on with Nordies !?! They are usually very reliable. This collection has everyone straying from their norms.

StrongWoman

That really sucks. Sometimes I am not sure if it's MAC's hype machine (create limited availability now, re-stock later like with RiRi Summer) or if MAC really screws up its allocations to Macy's counters and online retailers. I really don't trust MAC Online to have its stuff together. I am sorry you're not getting Diamonds and I hope you can snag one somewhere else.

mzweeze

So went out last night for my bday celebration, wore ttt l/s for the first time and lined and filled with nightmoth first n applied the l/s. Still waiting on my ttt liner sigh lol. Sorry if I look mean lol these were the best pics to see the makeup.
3ff92945_image.jpeg

boujoischic

So went out last night for my bday celebration, wore ttt l/s for the first time and lined and filled with nightmoth first n applied the l/s. Still waiting on my ttt liner sigh lol. Sorry if I look mean lol these were the best pics to see the makeup.
3ff92945_image.jpeg
TTT looks amazing on you! And I love the head chain