RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

MACina

iagree.gif

itsbecuzirock, you are amazing!!! I still like the packaging. The orange is def a pass for me and probably the nude too. I hope TTT is awesome. I want at least one lippie in the special packaging.

liba

I don't like the color of that nude lipstick..
ssad.gif
I am drooling over it!!! That is just the sort of nude that will look fantastic on me, since it's so yellowish and grayish!!!
eyelove.gif
It's not going to do it for everyone though, that's for sure.

erine1881

Hi Erine, what is IG? I never thought about watermarking!
Yeah IG is Instagram. This pic with all the products is already all over IG. One girl posted it, and the girl she gave credit to, stole the RiRi colour story from me (without crediting me). I don't know if that girl gave credit to specktra, as she went private when i called her out on stealing my info without credit, after asking kindly first.

itsbcuzirock

Yeah IG is Instagram. This pic with all the products is already all over IG. One girl posted it, and the girl she gave credit to, stole the RiRi colour story from me (without crediting me). I don't know if that girl gave credit to specktra, as she went private when i called her out on stealing my info without credit, after asking kindly first.
Wow, how nasty! I`ll be more careful next time, I will watermark the swatches when I do it, if I do it. Thanks Erine

naturalbeauty51

The only thing im getting from this collection is the blush and that is pending swatches. I'm not impressed with these items at all.