RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

pazaub

Thanks erine1881 for posting the info. I'm happy I won't have to sit in any waiting room this time. Gonna go in to pick up my items in store.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

You're right Innatchka. Oilsmfrom the skin will transfer from the brush to the surface of the powder, which will cause a film to form on the surface, but this can be scraped off. But powders do not expire as bacteria doesnot grow in dry environments. However, when any form of liquids such as water, MMs, fix+, 70% rubbing alcohol, etc, are introduced into the powder, bacteria starts to grow, and your powder can then begin to spoil. Once that happens they're no longer safe to use and should be theown away. This is why no pressedmpowder should be used wet directly from the pan.

Powders might not expire but when they get old they sure don't feel good wearing them. I had a Mac powder foundation that I had for around 3 years and everytime I would use it my skin would itch so bad I would have to go wash my face. I tried wearing the foundation on several occations and it gave me the same results everytime. Why is that? It ended up in my B2M box.

NewChick10

Quote:Originally Posted by miss0annette

I had no clue makeup expired until I joined here. It makes sense though. It also makes me nervous because I have almost 20 lippies, most are LE, and I would hate for them to go bad before I can use them to their full potential.

LOL! You only have 20 Mac lippies, well I guess I should be on my knees praying cause I have way more than that. Ok back on topic. This collection sucks......

RedLadi

Even though every body hates the packaging ........ ilike it and my list thus far is: Rrw l/p ttt l/ p Ttr l/ s The quad with brown bronzey colors ggg blush 187 se brush poss that nude color I need help to talk myself out of some items

RRiFe

64c74777_image.jpeg
Crédit: alicjaszewczyk

GoldenGirl

I like the lipstick she's wearing in the recent photos, but the rest is a pass for me. I'm curious to know what that is and how she (or should I say her MUA) achieved the look. The rest of it??? Not interested.

erine1881

Powders might not expire but when they get old they sure don't feel good wearing them. I had a Mac powder foundation that I had for around 3 years and everytime I would use it my skin would itch so bad I would have to go wash my face. I tried wearing the foundation on several occations and it gave me the same results everytime. Why is that? It ended up in my B2M box.
Most likely you've developed an irritation to one of the ingredients in the powder. It's been known to happen that skin can be completely fine with ingredients at one moment, and at another moment have an allergy or an irritation to it, then later be completely fine again. No one knows why this happens, but it's completely annoying!
Do we know if they'll be a waiting room for those of us shopping online?
More than likely no, as it will be available at all locations.

destine2grow

Latest posts