RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

dcarrington

Sigh. I truly wish MAC would re-release the entire Rihanna Collection. There's something about her lipsticks that I just can't get enough of. They put so much thought into her collection that I haven't seen in other collab collections as yet. Even the viva glam lipsticks stand out amongst the others as far as packaging. I've been trying to get a bu of RB, Heaux and RiRi nude
What was the name of the Talk That Talk remix that Mac came out with earlier this year. It was supposed to have been the dupe for TTT?
@Vandekamp I think the dupe was Eugenie if I am not mistaken.

montREALady

Sigh. I truly wish MAC would re-release the entire Rihanna Collection. There's something about her lipsticks that I just can't get enough of. They put so much thought into her collection that I haven't seen in other collab collections as yet. Even the viva glam lipsticks stand out amongst the others as far as packaging. I've been trying to get a bu of RB, Heaux and RiRi nude
My fav is still Nude then Heaux out of all of them. I tried for about 2 years to find a dupe of Nude so I could give the og a break, but nothing. The closest was Styled in Sepia when that released. I actually wore her VG1 lipstick over the weekend! I don't like red frost at all but had to buy it because it was RiRi and VG!

Vandekamp

wavey.gif
@dcarrington Thank you. I second and third and fourth (lol) your request. I wish Mac would re-release all three RiRi collections or let her roll them out as part of her new makeup line. I loved everyone of her lipsticks EXCEPT Who's That Chick.

Vandekamp

My fav is still Nude then Heaux out of all of them. I tried for about 2 years to find a dupe of Nude so I could give the og a break, but nothing. The closest was Styled in Sepia when that released. I actually wore her VG1 lipstick over the weekend! I don't like red frost at all but had to buy it because it was RiRi and VG!
I am in the process of trying to organize my ever-growing makeup stash and realized I have two RiRi Nudes. I do not like it by itself. I will try to find a nice combo with a lip liner. My favorite RiRi lipstick is RiRi Boy, Heaux and of course, Talk That Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

P.S. I would give you one of my RiRi Nudes but it looks like I swatched and wore both of them.
th_wallbash.gif

montREALady

I am in the process of trying to organize my ever-growing makeup stash and realized I have two RiRi Nudes. I do not like it by itself. I will try to find a nice combo with a lip liner. My favorite RiRi lipstick is RiRi Boy, Heaux and of course, Talk That Talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif

P.S. I would give you one of my RiRi Nudes but it looks like I swatched and wore both of them.
th_wallbash.gif
I'll take it! Nothing a little alcohol won't fix. Hahahahaha! Heck people do it at MAC all day long and when we put makeup on others, same thing.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Vandekamp

Yeah, I never bothered with that one. I actually never remember it when talking about her collections
girlhaha.gif
Then it turns out I have a Cover Girl one that is a dupe which I also don't use. Temptation I think it's called.
I'll take it! Nothing a little alcohol won't fix. Hahahahaha! Heck people do it at MAC all day long and when we put makeup on others, same thing.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Do you want to swap it for something you don't like or have too many BUs?

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post but you know which one i am referring to.
pompom.gif

montREALady

I know right. I don't think they've exceeded expectations since 2013. The vamplify glosses were an unexpected hit. However, the colors were nothing to write home about.
Vamplify formula isn't even all that. I've had better feeling glosses in NYX but I got She-Rebel because it was the most different and I wanted the skinny tube.

Vandekamp

Vamplify formula isn't even all that. I've had better feeling glosses in NYX but I got She-Rebel because it was the most different and I wanted the skinny tube.
I am not a big NYX fan. I love Aria and I like their lip primer. I bought some other matte lipsticks from them earlier in the year and I did not like any of them. I will say that I am a fan of the chubby Vampy lip pencils. They are amazing. The NYX lip pencils drag on the lips and can't begin to compare to the Colorpop liners, IMO.

pinkcrush

I know. You are correct. Where have you been? Did you buy anything from the Magic Night Collection?
I recently started a new job n have been training n learning the ropes... I haven't picked up anything as of yet but the MSFs look interesting and maybe one of the lipsticks, if I can grab it... It's the pink/purple matte one that has caught my eye n u lady???

pinkcrush

I am not a big NYX fan. I love Aria and I like their lip primer. I bought some other matte lipsticks from them earlier in the year and I did not like any of them. I will say that I am a fan of the chubby Vampy lip pencils. They are amazing. The NYX lip pencils drag on the lips and can't begin to compare to the Colorpop liners, IMO.
Now that I look at Aria it does seem to have a blue sheen althought it's marketed as a matte! Monty had a point lol