RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

pinkcrush

I know you love your light pinks. :lulz: I am really excited if they are kinda similar. Some have pointed out that TTT is a dark burgndy and VGAG is more of a dark plum. I would love to see swatches of VGAG next to Urban Decay's Blackmail.
Blackmail is beautiful and creamy!!! Needs a liner because of the shape of the lipstick tho unless u have full lips which I don't!

pinkcrush

Ok.  Thanks. I never reach for Instigator. Ever!
Instigator is beautiful but rather patchy unfortunately so I rarely pick her up either! Let's hope VGAG is smooth and creamy! To be honest the re-release of Instigator with the other mattes seemed to yield a smoother color payoff compared to my older one from Punk Couture. I swatched at Macy's when it released

pinkcrush

And I'm a sucker for those pastel/pale pink glosses too.
Agreed! I love Snob and Saint Germain lipglass!!! Speaking of lighter colors I just joined the fleet of WOC who love Velvet Teddy! I used to hate it since its muted peachy pink! I was only into blue toned/baby pinks for years... I B2M'd for it today and put her right on lightly. She will be beautiful with Mahogany liner to play up the peachy tones

Vandekamp

Agreed! I love Snob and Saint Germain lipglass!!! Speaking of lighter colors I just joined the fleet of WOC who love Velvet Teddy! I used to hate it since its muted peachy pink! I was only into blue toned/baby pinks for years... I B2M'd for it today and put her right on lightly. She will be beautiful with Mahogany liner to play up the peachy tones
I love Velvet Teddy too especially with either the Mahogany or Chestnut liner. I agree putting it on with a lip brush is best.

montREALady

Instigator is beautiful but rather patchy unfortunately so I rarely pick her up either! Let's hope VGAG is smooth and creamy! To be honest the re-release of Instigator with the other mattes seemed to yield a smoother color payoff compared to my older one from Punk Couture. I swatched at Macy's when it released

Vandekamp

Instigator isn't patchy to me. Oh well yes, that's the one I have, from the matte collection.
I know you were ultimately looking for a BNIB RiRi Nude. It's a bit high tho. I'm not sure how much you want it.

http://www.specktra.net/t/190030/mac-wash-n-dry-bao-bao

allthingsglam

Does anyone think the new VG 2016 lipstick closely resembles Talk That Talk?
yes I think so I loveeee this color and will be picking up two

montREALady

Did comparison swatches of my vampy/dark purple colors. The ones I remembered off the top of my head. PH ended up not being as vampy as I thought in my head before swatching :lol:
If anyone missed TTT and LK you'll see NYX Transylvania Matte Lip Cream is similar.

pinkcrush

Did comparison swatches of my vampy/dark purple colors. The ones I remembered off the top of my head. PH ended up not being as vampy as I thought in my head before swatching :lol:
If anyone missed TTT and LK you'll see NYX Transylvania Matte Lip Cream is similar.
Transylvania is nearly impossible to find in store

Latest posts