RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Richelle83

You're "greedy" and that's not "fair" to others.
tong.gif
LMBO!
girlhaha.gif
This will never get old!!

And if I see some Pink Popcorn at any CCO best believe I will buy ALL of that too!

KMQE716

Lol at greedy. Well once they had the fashion sets lipsticks at the CCO I asked friends how many wanted some n I bought them all for them. I felt bad but oh well lol! I am a CCO connoisseur! When we travel I always look one up to go to lol. The best one I've been to was in Birmingham n Cincinnati

Debbs

I never got it. For ex, I am in Cali and you are in Michigan. I buy out all the Heaux in Cali. Why should you be concerned in Michigan when you possibly would have never been able to fly to Cali just to get some Heaux. Just be happy for me and maybe I could CP you a few Heauxs!

erine1881

Feel better soon, Erine. I kno how bad those migraines get for you. I am going to get away from these gals in a min or I just may have a major headache soon!
Thanks doll. It's the 3rd one in 9 days. I'm gonna call the doc, again, in the morning. You should've seen me drying to make a sandwich for dinner. I kept grabbing the wrong things out of the fridge :lol:

Copperhead

Aww Erine, I hope you feel better soon. I, myself, have had a bad headache all day today. I woke up with it. Usually the ones I wake up with they last the entire day, no matter what I take for it. Tomorrow it'll likely be gone but it'll leave me with a drained feeling. Feel better soon doll. I'm going to go get some rest now in hopes of feeling better tomorrow.

erine1881

Aww Erine, I hope you feel better soon. I, myself, have had a bad headache all day today. I woke up with it. Usually the ones I wake up with they last the entire day, no matter what I take for it. Tomorrow it'll likely be gone but it'll leave me with a drained feeling. Feel better soon doll. I'm going to go get some rest now in hopes of feeling better tomorrow.
Yeah these new meds aren't working. Feel better dear. :support:

La-Pelirrojita

I'm looking forward to (most of) these shades! I always love the vampy Fall colors. I've got my eye on TTT l/s and probably l/l, RRW l/g, and perhaps GGG blush. We shall see!

Having never tried a CCB, what's the greatness?

eepeepburrah

Just seeing this, the only things that appeal to me are the RiRi Woo lipglass and lip liner. So hopefully I will keep this one small lol. Which is what I said about the last one and I ended up getting everything.

Living Doll

Diamonds CCB might be interesting. I've never used a CCB, though, so I wouldn't really know what to do with it...

martiangurll

Having never tried a CCB, what's the greatness?
I actually have tried them, I think the versatility is that it can be used on the face--cheeks, lids and lips. I personally have to use a paint or PP underneath for the lids or its crease city, sweetheart but my lids are an oil slick anyway with creasing even with regular powder shadows if I skip the primer. I have a few, I don't think they are really anything to get too excited over, but it is s/t different. If you like cream blush, they are pretty pigmented. This will be more like the cream highlighters from Smashbox I am thinking. IF it really has multidimensional glimmer/sheen like mother of pearl or an actual diamond, I will be interested.

prettyungthang

My List ( for now)
Riri Woo L/S
Talk That talk L/S
Riri Woo l/l
Talk That Talk l/l
Riri Woo l/G
Barbados Girl

i think i need descriptions or maybe promo pics to be convinced into buying more.

busybee

As of now, I'm interested in TTT lipstick, and the diamonds CCB sounds like it might be interesting.