RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

erine1881

I figured it didn't look like that Erine. Otherwise I would've been coveting it. LOL! Now why they gotta try to fool us like that? LOL!
If it looked like that I'd have been hoarding it along with my tendertones :)drools:)! I really hope that's what TTT PLWLL looks like, cuz i will be LIVING in that this fall/winter!

Indieprincess

For me just the Talk That Talk and Who's That Chick l/s and maybe the Barbados Girl lustre drops. Since this one will be in stores I'm going to brave the counter. I'm so not dealing with the online drama again.

LittleMaryJane

I want to check out the lipsticks just because I'm lipstick obsessed lately but other than that... I think I'm done with RiRi.

Copperhead

If it looked like that I'd have been hoarding it along with my tendertones (
drools.gif
)! I really hope that's what TTT PLWLL looks like, cuz i will be LIVING in that this fall/winter!
I hear ya Erine. LOL!

martiangurll

If it looked like that I'd have been hoarding it along with my tendertones (
drools.gif
)! I really hope that's what TTT PLWLL looks like, cuz i will be LIVING in that this fall/winter!
It looks WAY more brown on me. AND, it applies patchy unless I do P&P first. On the other hand, UD Oil Slick looks a bit like that on me, esp. if I layer it over a pinker lip liner. Just with a little silver glitter...

And I do like Absolutely It for pairing with browns and plums. As a liner, its great. All over, not so much.

I do hope that TtT lippy is similar to that and doesn't give me poo poo lips!

MissTT

I have a 187SE brush and it's junk. I was just thinking of pitching it yesterday when I tried to use it for foundation. Why am I now tempted by this pink version?

sass-swatch

just gettin over the riri summer collection SHIPPING & ORDERING DRAMA then i see this fall collection

and then i'm like

i'm gettin all these lippies!!!

Ana A

I think the thing I'm happiest about is that it wont be out til October which gives me time to prepare after the August and September launches...............I am confused about something though, initially it was mentioned here and I believe in an article that they would all be online only except for the holiday collection right?...did that change? or is it speculation?

Latest posts