RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

hoshiakari_

Bah... seeing as I hardly ever wear my Smoked Purple, buying TTT wouldn't be such a good idea. However, I do love the retro matte formula so that in itself is enough to justify a purchase. Plus the rose gold packaging. I just love how I self-enable myself.
girlhaha.gif

RaymondKurzweil

That stinks. I remember someone else posted that CS told them they'd be able to get the lipsticks when they come back in the fall since they missed out this time. So lame about the inconsistencies.
I subsequently caved and got Heaux on ebay. Yeah, the price was inflated and I am encouraging scalping, but it was worth it to not worry about the waiting room crap. Plus, it looked so damn good on all you ladies posting LOTD--enablers!
heat.gif
I'm holding out hope for the Clearance Bin.

Addict4MAC

I think the thing I'm happiest about is that it wont be out til October which gives me time to prepare after the August and September launches...............I am confused about something though, initially it was mentioned here and I believe in an article that they would all be online only except for the holiday collection right?...did that change? or is it speculation?
werd.gif

lilinah

Ok so what is the perm shade for TTT then?! I'd like to know too. The pencil is probably just a tad smidgen deeper than Nightmoth. ???? The lipsticks will probably be similar to Cyber or Smoked Purple. Can't wait to see swatches.
I suspect the pencil will be a warmer color than Nightmoth and I agree with you about the lipsticks. TTT is one of the few colors i'm interested in with this collection. RRW is not the red for me, so i have skipped and will keep skipping - more for everyone else
peace2.gif

The cool E/S Quad with two blacks is not for me, although the warm E/S Quad is worth looking at for me.

I got Barbados Girl Lustre Drops already - and it is gorgeous! It is richly pigmented and warm rose (almost coral) with gold sheen. So even though it works on my pale face, it should be good for many WoC. The perm LD have gold shimmer too, but Sun Rush is peach and Pink Rebel is cool pink, so the colors are different enough.

Hibiscus Kiss was and is a pass for me, but I do want to know what color GGG Blush is. I'd like to get a compact in the special packaging if it isn't too tacky - i don't need Rihanna's signature, but i do like the rose-gold color if the materials aren't cheesy - the Temperature Rising packaging is soooo fabulous - feels good, looks beautiful and classy! So i hope the Riri stuff is nice enough.

My maybe list is:
--- Talk That Talk Lipstick
--- Talk That Talk Liner
--- Girl Gone Good Blush
--- Warm Eye Shadow Quad

I was fortunate enough to get Riri Boy and Heaux lipsticks (
heart.gif
Heaux) and the Lustre Drops during the recent RiRi fiasco. I already have Cyber and Smoked Purple lipsticks
bigheart.gif
So if i miss out on this whole collection, it's no biggie to me.

lilinah

OK, i usually can figure out all the acronyms, but this time, Erine, you've got me...

What did you mean when you wrote:
BGGG's WN is Coppertone Rev.

erine1881

OK, i usually can figure out all the acronyms, but this time, Erine, you've got me... What did you mean when you wrote:
:lol: Bad Girl Gone Good's Working Name Somehow "bad" fell off the name, and every one was call it GGG, when it's BGGG.

LavenderPearl

I'm excited for this! I've skipped both RiRi collections up to this point because I wasn't interested in the online WR debacle when it was all coming out again later. xD Although now I'm kind of sad about Heaux and RiRi Boy... gonna have to look into whether or not I really want them.

Debbs

BGGG blush will be a warm copper in satin for $23.00. CCB is a new shade, LE soft pink beige with gold pearlized pigments. Did not see BG listed in the CS

Latest posts