RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Ana A

BGGG blush will be a warm copper in satin for $23.00. CCB is a new shade, LE soft pink beige with gold pearlized pigments. Did not see BG listed in the CS
Yay! this is music to my ears after the Hibiscus kiss fiasco

Debbs

Quads $44.00
Smoked Cocoa (the darker color one with black as smoked suggests)
Her Cocoa-the other one by process of elimination, lol

Debbs

Quads $44.00
Smoked Cocoa (the darker color one with black as smoked suggests)
Her Cocoa-the other one by process of elimination, lol
Still on with just the three new lipsticks? orange, nude and TTT
I honestly didn't look (weirdo, I kno). I have a gloss addiction, so sorry!

MACina

sigh.gif
....not happy with this.

The CCB sounds pretty, though.But I definitely need to see swatches before I can make a final decision.

Thank you, Debbs
bouquet.gif

BGGG blush will be a warm copper in satin for $23.00. CCB is a new shade, LE soft pink beige with gold pearlized pigments. Did not see BG listed in the CS

luvlydee

I think im just going to skip the quads. $44 bucks can get me 2 items in this colleciton so i'd rather do that.
Im gunning for

1. Riri Woo Lipstick (so that i can have it in special packaging just in case i try the other ones, hate it and end up selling it.)
  2. Talk That Talk
  3. Nude (hopefully rihanna pulls out a nude that will work for my skin tone)
  4. Bad Girl Gone Good
  5. Brush
  6. & whatever is in that gorgeous compact lmao

jetese

ya this is pretty much my list. i would love to have the quads but like i would also like to have all the money in the world and that aint happenin. i want the rrw lipglass even though im not a lipglass fan and the ttt/rrw pencils too. we'll see how much i can not spend between now and then ugh. I'M NOT DOING WELL SO FAR.
I think im just going to skip the quads. $44 bucks can get me 2 items in this colleciton so i'd rather do that.
Im gunning for

1. Riri Woo Lipstick (so that i can have it in special packaging just in case i try the other ones, hate it and end up selling it.)
  2. Talk That Talk
  3. Nude (hopefully rihanna pulls out a nude that will work for my skin tone)
  4. Bad Girl Gone Good
  5. Brush
  6. & whatever is in that gorgeous compact lmao

luvlydee

ya this is pretty much my list. i would love to have the quads but like i would also like to have all the money in the world and that aint happenin. i want the rrw lipglass even though im not a lipglass fan and the ttt/rrw pencils too. we'll see how much i can not spend between now and then ugh. I'M NOT DOING WELL SO FAR.
Oh shoot i forgot about the lip pencils. Grrrr. I reaaly think i need a break from spending

MissTT

I will likely get all lipsticks, lipglass, lip pencils, and the cream color base. I would not be surprised if I end up w/ at least one quad. The blushes are on my radar, but for some reason I'm not a huge fan of warm blushes. Doesn't make any sense as it suits my skintone.
hmm.gif

TommyCJC

I will for sure (try to) get TTT lippy and liner, RiRi Woo liner and perhaps the nude if it's something that will suit my skin tone.. Also will this lippy have a name? If I don't like that one I may just get a RiRi Woo bu in the sexy packaging!! :p

TommyCJC

Also, is there any other lippies coming out in the holiday collection?? And if so do we know anything about them??

Addict4MAC

I will for sure (try to) get TTT lippy and liner, RiRi Woo liner and perhaps the nude if it's something that will suit my skin tone.. Also will this lippy have a name? If I don't like that one I may just get a RiRi Woo bu in the sexy packaging!! :p
I'm thinking it will be called Nude like her perfume.
th_dunno.gif

Tanjola

She has two (I think)...and all these Ri Ri collections make me want to test them out.
ohboy.gif
My daughter is on her 2nd bottle of Riri's Rebel LE Fluer( may be misspelled) cologne. She gets complements every time she wears it. She got me a small bottle but I have so much cologne I haven't gotten around to wearing it.

Addict4MAC

My daughter is on her 2nd bottle of Riri's Rebel LE Fluer( may be misspelled) cologne. She gets complements every time she wears it. She got me a small bottle but I have so much cologne I haven't gotten around to wearing it.
I will def try it out. Thanks!

Latest posts