RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

SavannahLovely

Oh gosh... I know I wouldn't be able to resist this packaging. My preliminary list: RiRi Woo lipstick (just for packaging) Talk That Talk lipstick Nude (maybe, depends on swatches but I'll keep it in mind) RiRi Woo lipglass RiRi Woo lip liner Talk That Talk lip liner Hibiscus Kiss Bad Girl Gone Good

Liz2012

I'm so excited there's finally gonna be special packaging, i really like it
eyelove.gif

I'm eyeing so far:
-RiRi Woo ls (BU)
-Talk That Talk ls
-Who's That Chick ls
-RiRi Woo lg
-Talk That Talk plwlp
-Barbados Girl ld
-Diamonds ccb
and maybe one of the quads.

Yeah, huge list ..
whistle.gif

martiangurll

Thanks for the info! I've never tried the cream highlighters from Smashbox, but color me intrigued. I think I'll add the CCB to my tentative list for the time being.
Its the only thing on my list I really want except TTT lippy if it isn't a dupe of something like Cyber or Diva...

NaomiH

mac_wishlist.gif

Talk that Talk
Who's that Chick (maybe)
Nude (maybe)
RiRi Woo lipglass
Talk that Talk & RiRi Woo prolongwear liners

babygirlLAH

Ok looks like I'll be buying all the lipsticks, the lipglass, blush, hk...and I think that's it, I hope. Lol. If the quads look good I might just get one. Can't wait to see swatches from this collection.

misfitted

I goooootta have TTT... RRW LG is a maybe. No way I'm fooling with that nude without an in person swatch against my own skin. I just hope the counter isn't bum rushed and sold out before I can get to it... I refuse to touch the site after all of the summer collection nonsense.

sweeTnChic

I certainly hope this nude LS is the one from this collection. I've been searching for a nude lippy just like this for ages!

lippieluv2013

Okay....if that is the color-I want it! I wasn't really excited about this launch but this may have changed my mind.

miss0annette

Just found this on Instagram. I wonder if it's the fall collection? Looks pretty though. Credit to Instagram user.
9d4224de_image.jpeg

erine1881

Just found this on Instagram. I wonder if it's the fall collection? Looks pretty though. Credit to Instagram user.
9d4224de_image.jpeg
The light pink R cheapens the look :(
  hmmm Chanel?  So, her bra is just a tattoo :shock: in that case I would have to have a tattoo of 2 cranes Very pretty Angelic look
Yeah her tattoo is in honour of her grandma or something. Unfortunately it's not a good tattoo either.