RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

NaomiH

Thanks for sharing Annette! I'm kinda sad about how shiny the packaging is, it makes it look like the kiddy makeup you find in the Barbie aisle at Wal-Mart or something. I really want the new lippies, but am almost turned off so much by that packaging that I don't even want them anymore. :/

jetese

they're tacky and i kinda love them? IA that they're be wayyy better without the pink R. I'm glad I managed to hoard 4 tubes of rrw in normal packages :)

jetese

Thanks for sharing Annette! I'm kinda sad about how shiny the packaging is, it makes it look like the kiddy makeup you find in the Barbie aisle at Wal-Mart or something. I really want the new lippies, but am almost turned off so much by that packaging that I don't even want them anymore. :/
haha that's why i love them i think

Ana A

Someone had mentioned that the packaging was cheap and based on that picture it seems that they were right, the R just makes it seem so much worse

pinkpaint

Yeah, that pic confirms a skip for me. Now I'm wondering how close the darkest color from the Retro Matte Collection will be to TTT. It wouldn't make sense to put out similar colors in the same finish but this is MAC soooo...

Addict4MAC

I certainly hope this nude LS is the one from this collection.  I've been searching for a nude lippy just like this for ages!
I love it!
Just found this on Instagram. I wonder if it's the fall collection? Looks pretty though. Credit to Instagram user.
9d4224de_image.jpeg
:unsure:
:werd: Ima need to save some regular black lipstick tubes to depot my TTTs into.
Could someone please refer me to the thread that has the video on how to do this?

erine1881

Yeah, that pic confirms a skip for me. Now I'm wondering how close the darkest color from the Retro Matte Collection will be to TTT. It wouldn't make sense to put out similar colors in the same finish but this is MAC soooo...
Thankfully the retro mattes comes out before this, so I'll get those and compare them to swatches of TTT!
I love it! :unsure: Could someone please refer me to the thread that has the video on how to do this?
I don't remember if i linked a video, but just stick the lipstick in the freezer (not fridge) for at least 30 mins. Gently pull the lipstick out of the tube and stick it in a different one! Easy!

MissTT

Am I the only one who got this?
rofl.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
hmmm Chanel? So, her bra is just a tattoo
icon_eek.gif
in that case I would have to have a tattoo of 2 cranes

I despise the tacky light pink R, but I like the rose gold so I'll still be buying from this collection. I love the way the lipstick bullet looks. It will get all fingered up, but that's okay. I'd just wipe it off every time.

jetese

Am I the only one who got this?
rofl.gif

I despise the tacky light pink R, but I like the rose gold so I'll still be buying from this collection. I love the way the lipstick bullet looks. It will get all fingered up, but that's okay. I'd just wipe it off every time.
th_roll1.gif

luvlydee

I mean i get why they put the light pink R there because its her logo. So it doesnt really matter to me. I still like it. My list got shorter not because of the packaging (since i do like it) but because i dont need anymore makeup really lol For Sure: -Riri Woo lipstick -Whatever is in that compact -brush Maybes: -nude (if it suits my skin) -riri woo lip pencil?? (I like using riri woo with cherry lip liner so ill only get this if prolongwear liners are really worth it) I was going to get talk that talk but meh i know i wont reach for it often. If swatches change my mind then so be it.