RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

zuiahiah99

I will start saving now for this collection. I hope stores will be doing pre-orders for this collection. If not I will have to take the day off or something.

erine1881

I will for sure (try to) get TTT lippy and liner, RiRi Woo liner and perhaps the nude if it's something that will suit my skin tone.. Also will this lippy have a name? If I don't like that one I may just get a RiRi Woo bu in the sexy packaging!! :p
Thanks Debbs!
th_worship.gif
I'm thinking it will be called Nude like her perfume.
th_dunno.gif
Yup, it's called Nude.

D

Dimmie Arnold

Hmmmmmm reading over the list again and thinking I might have to add Diamonds CCB to my want list!
mac_wishlist.gif

lilinah

Thank you, Debbs! The Diamonds CCB (soft pink beige with gold pearl) is now on my test list - sounds like something i would probably buy and wear.

And Rihanna has three perfumes (I go to fragrantica for perfume reviews)
Nude (2012)
Rebelle (2012)

Reb'l Fleur (2010)

There's also a special release of Nude this year: 777 Nude by Rihanna "Diamonds" LE (2013)
777 because that's how many bottles of the stuff were made. To quote fragrantica: "a fragrant homage to her seven concerts she had in seven countries during a seven-day tour! Each flacon is signed by Rihanna and is decorated with a pendant inscribed with the unique number of the flacon. The bottle is packed in special outer packaging inspired by her hit single "Diamonds." ...at Macy's at a price of $105"

Crazy fans aren't only shopping MAC...

Debbs

I may end up not getting the lipgloss in favor of a back up of the CCB. Not sure yet as I may not even stand a chance to get anything much more starting to eliminate stuff, lol. I just realized though that I haven't been using my Strawberry Malt lipgloss and I do have a back up. Will continue to monitor progress until Oct to finally make a decision.

KiKi Kontour

im only here for TTT and RW wit the special packaging!! **looks at erine** SHET THE HELL UP CUZ IM NOT ADDIN TO MY DMN LIST!!!
finger.gif
im not a nude lip kinda gal so im hopin it'll be a dupe for what i already got. wheeeew this will be a doozy!! i'll have my lovely laydeez at nordies hold my shyt cuz they definitely hold me down.

erine1881

im only here for TTT and RW wit the special packaging!! **looks at erine** SHET THE HELL UP CUZ IM NOT ADDIN TO MY DMN LIST!!!
finger.gif
 im not a nude lip kinda gal so im hopin it'll be a dupe for what i already got. wheeeew this will be a doozy!! i'll have my lovely laydeez at nordies hold my shyt cuz they definitely hold me down.
No enabling here chickadee! My list is short as well! :wink:

erine1881

ahhhhh thank gawd cuz u know all it takes is for u to say "are u sure becuz...." and then im like
icon_eek.gif
:lmao: My list is TTT and RRW & TTT PLWLLs. Hopefully Nude is a WOC nude. Even if it isn't, I've got my CDN, VG Gaga 2, Ruffian Nude and the nude mattene that came out with the last mattene collection. The only possible is WTC lipstick. I'm a sucker for oranges!

lyseD

Nothing for me but my daughter wants the brush and the compact. What's in the compact by the way?

Thank you.

iqaganda

Wishlists!! - Talk That Talk - Dark Plum (retro matte) - Who's that chick- Midtone Orange w/frost - Nude - Cool Nude Cream Lipglass - Riri Woo ProLongwear Lip Pencil - Riri Woo - cool red - Talk That Talk - dark plum Hibiscus kiss? Is this going to be an online only again?

LipstickVixen27

Wishlists!! - Talk That Talk - Dark Plum (retro matte) - Who's that chick- Midtone Orange w/frost - Nude - Cool Nude Cream Lipglass - Riri Woo ProLongwear Lip Pencil - Riri Woo - cool red - Talk That Talk - dark plum Hibiscus kiss? Is this going to be an online only again?
Nope in store also

La-Pelirrojita

I actually have tried them, I think the versatility is that it can be used on the face--cheeks, lids and lips. I personally have to use a paint or PP underneath for the lids or its crease city, sweetheart but my lids are an oil slick anyway with creasing even with regular powder shadows if I skip the primer. I have a few, I don't think they are really anything to get too excited over, but it is s/t different. If you like cream blush, they are pretty pigmented. This will be more like the cream highlighters from Smashbox I am thinking. IF it really has multidimensional glimmer/sheen like mother of pearl or an actual diamond, I will be interested.
Thanks for the info! I've never tried the cream highlighters from Smashbox, but color me intrigued. I think I'll add the CCB to my tentative list for the time being.