RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

pinkswoon

WHY is MAC advertising those stinking eyeshadows as "holiday bestselllers"??
b915021e_image.jpeg
I know I was crackin up!! Lolol they trying to sell it

Tahlia

I know I couldn't believe it!! Used makeup who does that?? But it could have been worse... They didn't steal everything I own just 20 grand worth of stuff probably 3 grand in makeup
That's fucked, I feel sorry for you. Stealing is disgusting! If you want something, buy it yourself. I don't see how they could bear that guilt on their conscience. Some people are just %#@*&$. Words cannot explain.

KrystalAnne

Reminder to all: You may want to stop putting websites selling it on blast. Because if people weren't stalking it yet, they surely will be now. And when I say people, I mean lurkers.

Whitneyallison

MAC retro mattes will spoil you! Riri Woo was actually my first and now I need my lipsticks to be like, paint. I keep wanting to experiment with the Amplified and Cremesheen formulas but I know good and well I just really prefer matte, haha!
I'm a total idiot!! I ordered Riri woo and it should arrive today
cheerleader.gif
so I will see how much i like that. I dont think red lipstick looks good on me but everyone else disagrees and I figured this would be a classic red to start with.

thefbomb

Really??? You cant b2m special packaged products?? Im clearly not an expert here but I wanna say thats totally wrong as it usually says "b2m" right on the box if its an eligible product type..
No no Im sure you can, I was just saying that I wont want to b2m it because the packaging is different

mousygiggles

Really??? You cant b2m special packaged products?? Im clearly not an expert here but I wanna say thats totally wrong as it usually says "b2m" right on the box if its an eligible product type..
I have returned special packaging for B2M but you can't get it as your B2M product is how I understand it.

thefbomb

I'm a total idiot!! I ordered Riri woo and it should arrive today
cheerleader.gif
so I will see how much i like that. I dont think red lipstick looks good on me but everyone else disagrees and I figured this would be a classic red to start with.
Its very close to Ruby Woo and RW is my all time FAV Red of any brand, its the perfect red

B1908

I love flamingo!! one day it fell out of my purse and later when I was loading the baby in the car I see it in pieces on the ground :( I had run over it :( noooo lol I wish I had a backup but oh well. Sometimes I wish I had backed up more items because I was robbed last year and they stole thousands of dollars worth of my makeup. :( I never really bought back ups I just enjoyed collecting here and there. 6 years of mac shadows gone -_- am hoping to rebuild my collection slowly.
That's terrible!!

SleepingBeauty

I love flamingo!! one day it fell out of my purse and later when I was loading the baby in the car I see it in pieces on the ground
ssad.gif
I had run over it
ssad.gif
noooo lol I wish I had a backup but oh well. Sometimes I wish I had backed up more items because I was robbed last year and they stole thousands of dollars worth of my makeup.
ssad.gif
I never really bought back ups I just enjoyed collecting here and there. 6 years of mac shadows gone -_- am hoping to rebuild my collection slowly.
This is just awful! Who steals makeup?
omg.gif
I'm sorry part of your collection is gone. I hope the thieves got some allergies or something, would serve them right!

BGRR just looks amazing on all of you, especially on those with a darker skintone.
heart.gif