RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

yourstrulysara

Speaking of those reward cards from Sephora, if y'all are a Beauty Insider or VIB/VIB Rouge, you are e-mailed a reward card of either $15 or $20 off of your purchase of $50 through the 16th I believe.

It's such a good deal, esp for the Naked 3!

Honi

Aaaah man, they made a sneaky pre-release of the riri stuff on mac denmark's website and when i heard about it all the lippies where gone, blergh.

thefbomb

What shade are you? I'm about an NC30 and I'm nervous about how it will turn out on me? I got in cause it looked AMAZING on temptalia, but I'm worried that I'm too light :(
I dont know if it was me who you meant BUT Im light too and I have no idea what shade I would be in MAC foundation...(or any for that matter) but Im in the same boat as you!

yourstrulysara

I swear to you not, the Holiday packaging (the box it comes in) is SO nice and sturdy, a nice pearl color. And the actual product inside feels SO much better in quality than the Fall collection.

The bronzer comes in a white case, with rose gold detailing, and its magnetic, so it snaps shut. It feels heavy and worth the $30. I'm in love so far.

Sorry for all of the pictures, ladies! On that note - I'm off to work.

BabyDzz

love.gif
I'm so happy for about your new baby girl. She'll be as beautiful as mom. Oh heavens, you know she'll be into all your makeup. One of the girls on here said that her little girl always goes after her LE coveted items
lol.gif
Wishing you & your family a wonderful, happy & blessed Christmas season
th_thb5ed765e.gif

I tried a no-buy for a little while
girlhaha.gif

You absolutely made my day luv
bouquet.gif
So True! My 2 year old niece loves to play in my makeup ( & shoes). She always grabs for my Riri Fall collection lippies. I quickly grab it out of her hand and give her my perm lippies. Like Taupe & Pink Plaid. LOL.

rocksteadybaby

I dont think it looked good when I tried it on and I swear my boyfriend cringed haha
Lmao!! Maybe cause of the hints of grey in it.. It tends to make people think they look dead. I personally like to look dead so what do I know HAHAHAHAHA!! I do love that color tho

Taina165

Well ups guy appeared at my door as I opened it and my Pomeranian came after him (she doesn't bite and she's like 6 lbs) and he ran to the middle of the street! Lmao I had to yell at the guy to get off the road more afraid of my dog than being ran over lol he was kinda cute but after seeing him run like that lol I'm still shaking my head! Poms are all bark and no bite! Hopefully they'll still deliver here because that's never happened before. Mail man pets my dog all the time! Anywho, lol!
:rofl:

bluelitzer

I always have to remind myself that LE brushes suck. It's the packaging man, they suck us in with the packaging, Smh.
LOL I remember when Tres Cheek came out everything sold out by the time I checked the MAC website, I just HAD to get me a spring blush I consoled myself with MAC Peaches because Immortal Flower was gone. I eventually got IF in a restock but I've actually come to like Peaches so much more I've hit pan on it and IF is just gathering dust.
girlhaha.gif

PS CONGRATS on the new baby!

Lipstickdiva420

These both arrived at the same time, lol. I feel like a damn kid on Christmas all over again.
eyelove.gif

So lucky, I get all my stuff tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by FPmiami

I'm NW45 and I swatched both. Teddy is more beiger than BGRR which is more pinker.

Too is BGRR; bottom velvet teddy
I def need to get a back up of BGRR.

chicascouture

Mine arrived today! Bad Girl RiRi was mangled and fell apart (I salvaged it though)

Bad Girl Riri next to Bite Beauty Rhubarb

Bad Girl Riri on NW15 skin

Pleasure Bomb on NW15

Pleasure Bomb vs All Fired Up vs Girl About Town

My pretties (sad face for Bad Girl Riri!)
Hey that happened with my TTT. Just call MAC CS and they will replace it for you. they did my TTT I just had to wait a week or so while they went thru the inventory of what they had left. Good luck!! :D

thefbomb

Lmao!! Maybe cause of the hints of grey in it.. It tends to make people think they look dead. I personally like to look dead so what do I know HAHAHAHAHA!! I do love that color tho
Lol I don't know it was just all sorts of wrong and I had high(ish) hopes. Hey I wouldn't mind looking a little dead either ;P

erinstoyo

What shade are you? I'm about an NC30 and I'm nervous about how it will turn out on me? I got in cause it looked AMAZING on temptalia, but I'm worried that I'm too light :(
I dont know if it was me who you meant BUT Im light too and I have no idea what shade I would be in MAC foundation...(or any for that matter) but Im in the same boat as you!
I was asking, @LoveLo, but I think her answer will help both of us lol
friends.gif
I think that you can pull it off, too. if you're not happy with it on it's own, you could always use it will a pinky nude liner.(like nyx's natural) that's what i plan on doing.

dcarrington

Man... you girls can type yo' asses off!! lol!! I cant keep up. I am so over this launch though. I just called Nordstrom about my unship lippie that was ordered at 6:02 am and they told me that its being prepared for packaging.... its just one freakin lipstick!!! What is the hold up. Well I am really so done. I will be nagging my MAC store here for the PC collection. and thats it. I just ordered WTC from a Nordstrom in NJ so that and the riri nude that will soon be in my possession AND the two lippies from PC should keep me satisfied for the time being. Although I am also interested in the superb blush as well.

I have a question, do any of you think that I will be able to B2M my empties and get the lippies in the PC collection?? I am doing my best to save as much money as possible. Mommy guilt wont allow me to go HAM on gifts to myself.