RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

mousygiggles

damn sure was! lol

ill tell ya what really sucks!
My coworkers mac box is sitting on her desk
WITH AWLLLL THE LIPSTICKS

ALL. OF . THEM

she was able to get thru on her pc before me
i can SMELLL them
THAT IS CRUEL!!!! Darn the luck!!! Mine are stuck close to Dallas. They need to hurry the flip up.

elegant-one

I can't quote - so thanks for warm wishes my dears
bouquet.gif

You guys are the best. Your posts keep me laughing

SandyCervix

Yes @tchristi is right...I'm saving my empties for PC too. I asked about b2m for PC when I went to get stuff in October and was told it's okay as long as its not special packaging...thats almost always how its done.

mousygiggles

Well my stalking has to go on hold. I'm taking my toddler to the pediatrician. Looks like she has HSV-1. Cold sores around the mouth, blisters inside and swollen gums. poor baby can't eat since yesterday, and now I know why. Gotta get her checked out. Be back in a couple of hours.
Aww. Poor baby. Good luck!

mousygiggles

I can't quote - so thanks for warm wishes my dears
bouquet.gif

You guys are the best. Your posts keep me laughing
I am glad you are better, and I hope the antibiotics keep it that way. Last year was the first year I did not get pneumonia in a long long time. The Z pack is my friend when I do get it.

Prettylov

I'm NC50 (although I have no make up on so just a quick lip pic). I'll post a better pic on my blog and a pic of PB on NC50 in a bit

BGRR

heart.gif
OOHHH..i like it on you...looks like mac lovelorn on you...yeah i think woc gals gonna wear it more pink and the fair gals are gonna bring it more coral.....

SleepingBeauty

In that case I personally would go for Pleasure Bomb.
But that's just my opinion. Just get the lipstick you're feeling. And looking at swatches is always a good thing.
smiles.gif

CartoonChic

damn sure was! lol

ill tell ya what really sucks!
My coworkers mac box is sitting on her desk
WITH AWLLLL THE LIPSTICKS

ALL. OF . THEM

she was able to get thru on her pc before me
i can SMELLL them
LOL! You know you're a makeup addict when you can start smelling lipsticks through boxes.

CartoonChic

Well ups guy appeared at my door as I opened it and my Pomeranian came after him (she doesn't bite and she's like 6 lbs) and he ran to the middle of the street! Lmao I had to yell at the guy to get off the road more afraid of my dog than being ran over lol he was kinda cute but after seeing him run like that lol I'm still shaking my head! Poms are all bark and no bite! Hopefully they'll still deliver here because that's never happened before. Mail man pets my dog all the time! Anywho, lol!
See that it explains it right there. You're Pomeranian must be sweet on the mail man and was shooing away the UPS guy.

MoForMakeUp

e524be7c_PicsArt_1386710277132.jpeg
Left - Nars Funny Face (bottom) versus MAC Pleasure Bomb (top) Right - Me w/ Pleasure Bomb....excuse the otherwise bare face. I've been hiding from the snow all day.

SleepingBeauty

I'm NC50 (although I have no make up on so just a quick lip pic). I'll post a better pic on my blog and a pic of PB on NC50 in a bit

BGRR

I love, love, love BGRR on you!
heart.gif
It's amazing how pink it is on your lips.

(That's actually the kind of colour I've been looking for for ages but since I'm NC10 and have poorly pigmented lips, BGRR will probably pull more brownish on me, so if you've got any recommendations for a lipstick that looks like BGRR on Candycoatedclos... I'd be glad to hear them!)

Candycoatedclos

I love, love, love BGRR on you!
heart.gif
It's amazing how pink it is on your lips.

(That's actually the kind of colour I've been looking for for ages but since I'm NC10 and have poorly pigmented lips, BGRR will probably pull more brownish on me, so if you've got any recommendations for a lipstick that looks like BGRR on Candycoatedclos... I'd be glad to hear them!)
I'm actually pretty shocked it pulled this pink on me too. I thought I would hate it and now need to stalk for a BU! The fall Riri nude looked like blah on me

StrongWoman

Well my stalking has to go on hold. I'm taking my toddler to the pediatrician. Looks like she has HSV-1. Cold sores around the mouth, blisters inside and swollen gums. poor baby can't eat since yesterday, and now I know why. Gotta get her checked out. Be back in a couple of hours. 
Omg! Hope your little one feels better soon.