RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

marz81

i'll be up because i just got home, and believe me if im fortunate enough to get to 10 years of marriage he better not care! lol
haha yah he sometimes has opinions but mostly when I do something out of the ordinary. I have been a neutral color lipstick person. I've recently bought reds/pinks and whenever I wear them he doesnt like it bc he hasn't seem me with them.

SimplyLexsi

Home from work.. my black box was waiting for me!!! My nordstrom order want be here till friday soo i plan to wait to open all my goodies at once!

SweetDreams

just got email nordstrom cancelled my cockiness eyeliner. another riri woo and brush is still pending though. i truthfully am about to cancel and buy flatout fabulous and naked 3.

nasquiat

just got email nordstrom cancelled my cockiness eyeliner. another riri woo and brush is still pending though. i truthfully am about to cancel and buy flatout fabulous and naked 3.
that sucks! happened to me too. i ended up cancelling and bought cyber and a concealer

KrystalAnne

wow everyone's bf's have favs?! after 10 years of marriage, I guess it doesn't even matter to my husband!!! lol
You're not alone! My guy doesn't have a preference, he just doesn't like me in dark lipsticks (including purples, boooo). And surprisingly, he's not so into reds (or so he says). One he has complimented me on is Raspberry Swirl which is a pink.

I think it's cute when I hear on here how boyfriends/husbands have a favorite lipstick that their wife/girlfriend wears.

marz81

You're not alone! My guy doesn't have a preference, he just doesn't like me in dark lipsticks (including purples, boooo). And surprisingly, he's not so into reds (or so he says). One he has complimented me on is Raspberry Swirl which is a pink.

I think it's cute when I hear on here how boyfriends/husbands have a favorite lipstick that their wife/girlfriend wears.
oh yah its totally cute!! I just wish my husband would compliment me..even once!! lol

miss0annette

You're not alone! My guy doesn't have a preference, he just doesn't like me in dark lipsticks (including purples, boooo). And surprisingly, he's not so into reds (or so he says). One he has complimented me on is Raspberry Swirl which is a pink.  I think it's cute when I hear on here how boyfriends/husbands have a favorite lipstick that their wife/girlfriend wears. 
My boyfriend always says "so what color is it today?" Lol He tries to remember the names too. He knows my fave is Riri boy :)

BeautyBorn

Not a newbie but just haven't posted. Pretty sad that those of us who genuinely just want to purchase a lippy for personal use cannot get it but evilbay is flooded with the stuff.

Medgal07

I hope my Dad can snag me a PB in store... I'm getting all nervous!
wacko.gif

But I did get super lucky when MAC Canada did a sneaky tiny restock in the wee hours of Fri. morning and I snagged a Hautecore which came today...but I'm skeered to try it now LOL
I wonder who let the FedEx guy in? I nearly had a heart attack when he knocked on my door.

I've got a guest coming tomorrow so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it for a bit. And since somebody's coming I should go...

Protect that mani w/some gloves Fuzzy!

MacNcheese

I just noticed that your signature says that you're not buying makeup from October to March. So I'm gonna help you adhere to your declaration!  ROFL   Send those lippies to me at once young lady!  :haha:
No ma'am! I used money from a return for this! I have to say though I've done so good. Not even a Chapstick bought!