RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday Collection (December 12, 2013)

montREALady

I didn't get my hands on Nude and for some reason I hesitated on Styled in Sepia. I absolutely regret it. One day they shall be mine...one day lol. I don't know what it was with that lipstick, it just didn't work for me. I've seen people look absolutely stunning in it but I guess because I'm not too fond of the finish, I didn't even try. I hope the woman I sold it to shows it more love.
I jumped on SIS because I've been looking for the best Nude dupe ever since! It's my closest just because of the same matte finish.
As for WTC, I don't buy MAC for frost, anyone can do that. I favor their matte formula. I got VGR1 only because it was VG and RiRi, otherwise I would have skipped that. Red frost? No thanks (though it's pretty).

Vandekamp

There's always that one lipstick that everyone loves that you just can't love, isn't there? Mine is Girl About Town. Everyone loves it, but it's just okay for me.
Ooooohhh, I need to remember to try that combo!
I'm with you. GAT makes me look like a clown.

lipstickpd23

I jumped on SIS because I've been looking for the best Nude dupe ever since! It's my closest just because of the same matte finish.
As for WTC, I don't buy MAC for frost, anyone can do that. I favor their matte formula. I got VGR1 only because it was VG and RiRi, otherwise I would have skipped that. Red frost? No thanks (though it's pretty).
Both look great on you! I can't believe I missed out twice. I never got to try nude but sis looked great, I don't know what was going on in my head lol.

montREALady

Guess what I got?! Omg I have to thank [@]SerenLuv[/@] for reaching out to me and offering me her PB backup on Friday and I already have it!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you so much again!! Really some great people here!
I put it on with NYX Fuschia lip pencil then their Plush Red.

tchristi

It looks really great on you, and I'm sooooooooooo happy for you.
Guess what I got?! Omg I have to thank [@]SerenLuv[/@] for reaching out to me and offering me her PB backup on Friday and I already have it!! I can't believe it!!! Thank you so much again!! Really some great people here!
I put it on with NYX Fuschia lip pencil then their Plush Red.

Latest posts