RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

MaitaiFluff

Nothing like a little impromptu Lancôme dialogue to stoke our desires for ALL things outrageously beckoning!:love: :party2: Was gifted this afternoon by Lancôme's Rouge In Love Lipstick in Bonbon 361M- a MURDEROUSLY INTENSE bright-blue-based-hot-fucshia-pink that CANDY YUM YUM really wanted to be when she grew up!:)  Whoa baby- this is MARDI GRAS in tube- a rather pretty one at that! this lippie formulation has all the unrelenting opacity of RIRI Woo with out all that pantyhose-tuggling:huh: to keep lips happy and emollient!  I may be falling in love... more intense and rich than Nars Schiap, Roman Holiday and softer than OCC's alarming Nylon and Anime. Really- runway sophistication. RiRi HOO??? LOL-
:rofl: heh heh heh. I like that one.
  Deep Throat is a beautiful color.  :eyelove:
I just got that the other day and I LOVE it. Love! Also, I just saw that little Lancôme collection at my work. They're so cute. I think I need the one with the stars.

jetese

I like this idea. I can think of a few ways to turn it into a campaign type idea instead of a "Everyone buy the same thing" type deal. If anyone is interested making this happen pm me.
At what stage were you in during the order process when they timed out?

Okay. I'll throw an idea out there. We all probably can use an extra mascara, right? I work at Sephora, and right now we are still in the midst of their 15 year anniversary.party. Lancome has a really cutely designed Definicils mascara that is just darn adorable. I believe it is only available through us, if I am not mistaken. It's $3.00 more for this packaging, but we all love special LE items, right? I'll put the picture in here so you guys can see it. What do you think?

Or here is another goody that could be found at numerous stores. They are really colorful Stila tie-dye type of eye shadows that come in a variety of colors. They really are rather beautiful, with great pigmentation. Maybe you could get one of these instead of the MES that MAC has in their upcoming Tropical Taboo Collection.

Medgal07

I thought of taking the lipsticks out, but once i got to the checkout screen i was afraid of being sent back into timeout limbo.

The shopping bag screen displayed the text all mixed up. It said there was nothing in my bag, that i had qualified for free shipping, and it showed the stuff that actually was in my bag.

And i kept having trouble signing in. So i didn't want to end up with nothing.
Exactly how I ended up w/the entire collection----fear by default/default by fear
icon_eek.gif

Medgal07

On the phone with CS - now
oh.gif
cry.gif

Holy Cow...the lady looked at the notes in my account
lmao.gif
& said she basically was not allowed to give me any other information about my order other than it was sent on to management. So I'm like the first 2 cs people told me the other day that I was for sure getting the RRB & it was shipping out to me but its staying in limbo & I'm not getting off the phone until you tell me
girlhaha.gif
Puts me on hold & comes back to tell me that a supervisor okd for her to tell me that yes I will be getting it but management will be calling me. I said well I better get the other one with my order because it was NOT bo when I ordered it.
ohboy.gif
Do I need to get a lawyer to talk with management when they call geesh
omg.gif
No way---we have your back! This is insane---the plot thickens. That will be one hell of a conversation w/management! Hopefully some positive change will come of
this!

Medgal07

They have no legal case no matter what! What are they gonna do prosecute a gazillion peeps that bought a lipstick - never fly!

You'd think MAC would be focusing on herpes about now
th_wiggle2.gif
lol.gif

MAC has no legal standing whatsoever. They posted information prematurely, on a publicly accessed web site. The public accessed it and now they're
complaining?? From where I sit they should also be looking at their own inept IT department.

Medgal07

Don't feel terrible. I am sure T's handlers have already talked to her about posting the link. They probably have some way to figure out how many orders were placed through her link. I hope nothing bad happens to T. Like I said before, MAC has always allowed early orders and bloggers like T to tweet or post on FB that the collection is up. Nowhere on the press releases or fine print did it say customers had to ignore if products go live early. Not everything you put on your marketing pieces is legally binding... If we were to play like that, I could be mad that your skincare probably isn't made with moon minerals or some shit.
T's a lawyer---not to worry. She'll be fine!

butterflyeyes

:shock: ...really??? I didn' t know this!  
Yeah she went to law school...if you look at her "about us" section (I think that's the name of it) she talks about what she went to school for and how it ended up helping her out in crafting the legalese of things on her site.

jjjwei

They cancelled 2 of my post-12pm orders :mad: it was only 1 lipstick in each order and RiRi Woo was still available (not backorder) when I ordered it... :(

peachsuns

PrettyKitty, Heaux looks stunning on you!
thud.gif
Thanks for sharing!
bouquet.gif

Especially since holiday launches at the end of Oct. unless the RiRi holiday isn't a part of the normal holiday line.
th_dunno.gif
Like your watermark----smart move
thmbup.gif
iagree.gif

Thanks for the swatches, erin! I'm glad I'll receive all three l/s Tuesday.
cheerleader.gif
Hope I'll like the Retro Matte Formula.