RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

PeachTwist

Aww bummer!
ssad.gif
I hope you can get this resolved quickly!! We recently had a charge of $355.11 made on our card in Kansas (we live in MD) and had to deal with that. It went pretty smoothly for us so I hope it does for you as well!
Thanks. That's horrible! I think what is getting to me the most though is when I called they said the withdrawal was made in person. I didn't make that withdrawal. The bank closes in 15mins and I've not heard back so I now have to call them back again. I'm freaking out. Ridiculous!

brittbby

Thanks.  That's horrible!  I think what is getting to me the most though is when I called they said the withdrawal was made in person.  I didn't make that withdrawal.  The bank closes in 15mins and I've not heard back so I now have to call them back again.  I'm freaking out.  Ridiculous!
Well luckily they have cameras. It would be ridiculous to have to come to that... But fron what we've seen from CS people this week... It just may.

Denae78

I like more brown in it, so that could be a winner.  What about the Burberry bright poppy?  Is that dupe for Heaux or for RRW??? What I'd really love is for one of you NARS goddesses to recommend a matte lip pencil from NARS to match/dupeish Heaux and maybe RRW???  (Did we decide Dragon Girl was close to RRW???  iirc)
Pretty kitty had heaux watched beside nars damned on her blog. Looked pretty similar to me. http://www.crystalcandymakeup.com/2013/06/rouge-levres-heaux-de-mac-rihanna.html#more

StrongWoman

So this is extremely off topic.. but I just checked my bank account.  Now as somone not working due to not being well enough, I have little funds as it is.  However I've just found a transaction made for a withdrawal of £52.50 on my account that was made IN PERSON on Wed 19th of June.  I wasn't there.  I haven't withdrawn that money.  Bank is being ridiculous over it.  I'm freaking out here.
PeachTwist, have you swiped your card at an ATM or had someone swipe your card for you at a business recently? Thieves have card readers now... Good luck replacing your card and disputing the charges.

josephine90

Thanks. That's horrible! I think what is getting to me the most though is when I called they said the withdrawal was made in person. I didn't make that withdrawal. The bank closes in 15mins and I've not heard back so I now have to call them back again. I'm freaking out. Ridiculous!
Keep us updated! that totally sucks, i had that happen before and its not like i have ton of extra cash laying around while they slowly sort it out!

macaddicts101

Lol im pretty sure a bunch of ppl pmed her (im not one of them since i dont want these) lol. Its best or check out her sale for fair game. Since she wont know who will actually pay when the time comes
Lol Im pretty sure lots did too. I offered to pay for them NOW since my "money has never been funny" as we say in my family. But since I dont have 50 post yet I wont have access to the sell. I just dont believe in spamming post just to make it to a number for the access. But thanks for the reply

elegant-one

The thing that bothers me the most is that NOWHERE does it state total 4 per item under your account. It says 1 of each per transaction but nowhere, not in an email, not on Twitter, not on FB (even when I asked), does it say total 4. Sure we are pro Mac stalkers know, but newbies don't.
Exactly!

Sad thing is, cs is starting believe their own canned bs

valkolak

I'm waiting on them calling me back. But I have IBS and suffer from anxiety... so I'm battling off a major panic attack along with trying to control the IBS. This is nuts. I can't cope.
I'm so sorry you have to deal with that. I have both of those too. Deep breaths! It will pass!

valkolak

So I got rrb and heaux in my cart on Tuesday but I decided I didn't need either of them because I wasn't able to checkout before I had to go have a meeting with a professor. Now I'm seeing Heaux looking all gorgeous on people. I hope that NARS color someone mentioned earlier is really a passable dupe for it.

Richelle83

How about a MAC boycott to vent some anger? How about a mass purchase of a particular goody from UD, YSL, Dior, Laura Mercier or something like that, to show unity. Set up a time frame (maybe within a certain week) to purchase the item. Let both companies know what will be heading their way (extra money made vs potential money lost), to drive home the point. That could be fun. What do you think? How many members are their on Specktra?
Well I'm already saying goodbye to buying Mac brushes, unless they make something very unique (I'm not sure on the 159 from TT anymore). I found my new brush love...Hakuhodo! I got 4 two days ago and they are just so much better than Mac's brushes. Mac's brushes can sometimes be a tiny bit scratchy, but these are the softest babies ever! (I only have the goat hair brushes, so I think that's fair to compare with Mac since they use goat hair too.)
I love Hakuhodo sooooo much!! Those brushes are ridiculously silky and perform very well.

NaomiH

When I finally get to talk with corporate, I will be including the major complaints & complications that everyone here went through as a whole. I'm disgusted that it was not just pending lipstick, but causing financial chaos with customers finances.

No, I'm not afraid to take them on verbally...in fact, I am very much looking forward to it
greengrin.gif
I hope to systematically point by point dismantle their viewpoint about how all this went down & how irresponsibly they dealt with it.
flower.gif

I was thinking...when have you EVER called any cs dept. & they told you that they could not tell you/comment about your order
oh.gif
Just insane
cheerleader.gif
Go Elegant!
cheerleader.gif

NaomiH

So this is extremely off topic.. but I just checked my bank account. Now as somone not working due to not being well enough, I have little funds as it is. However I've just found a transaction made for a withdrawal of £52.50 on my account that was made IN PERSON on Wed 19th of June. I wasn't there. I haven't withdrawn that money. Bank is being ridiculous over it. I'm freaking out here.
I'm so sorry that happened, I hope it gets fixed for you soon. Good luck.

Richelle83

CS still has not emailed me back yet but can send a survey asking me what my experience was. 1's all across the damn board! Unreal.

LittleMaryJane

CS still has not emailed me back yet but can send a survey asking me what my experience was. 1's all across the damn board! Unreal.
HA and also ugh.

They emailed me back yesterday responding to the email I sent but they might as well have not bothered. It started "thank you for your kind email." I wasn't a total b in the email or anything but it wasn't kind. They also said something like "I see you re-ordered and I am happy to tell you that those are processing." Thanks. Helpful.

Bleh.

Waiting on Heaux and RiriWoo which are suppose to show up sometime today. Hurry up UPS!