RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

xlisaa

Here's another picture that's similar to the one posted above, but kind of different with all the lippies facing in a different direction than the one above. But it's filtered, boooo D:

OctoberViolet

specktra_welcome.gif
rtz13!!! And thank you for the photo. I really want RiRi Boy and Heaux to be mine.

Hi! I'm new here, been stalking for a while. I just discovered this on instagram. Not sure if you all have seen this yet, but just wanted to share.

MissBeautyBunni

Thanks for this xlisaa. I really wish there wasnt a filter!! I'm trying to get an idea of the blush duo...it looks dark enough but again...it's filtered lol
Here's another picture that's similar to the one posted above, but kind of different with all the lippies facing in a different direction than the one above. But it's filtered, boooo D:

Copperhead

Thanks. Yes, in this pic the lipsticks look like different colors.

NaomiH

I hate when they add the filters! But this just made me really excited again!
flower.gif

xlisaa

The items are at the location for the concert today (which is why I think the release date was going to be today, because today is concert day) so I'm assuming that these will be sold today at the concert, so hopefully, someone will get a swatch of it AND make sure the tester was properly sanitized before trying!

MissBeautyBunni

INDEED!!!
girlhaha.gif

The items are at the location for the concert today (which is why I think the release date was going to be today, because today is concert day) so I'm assuming that these will be sold today at the concert, so hopefully, someone will get a swatch of it AND make sure the tester was properly sanitized before trying!

Richelle83

Oh, that is interesting, she's in Belgium right now.

Daniellahh

Hi! I'm new here, been stalking for a while. I just discovered this on instagram. Not sure if you all have seen this yet, but just wanted to share.
Thank you for sharing!! The lipsticks look beautiful and now I'm wanting those luster drops!

MACina

lolz.gif

It would really be awesome if we would see swatches soon
pompom.gif