Rock Of Love: Charm School

Rennah

I missed it... of course it'll re-run 200 times...
tong.gif

Lauren1981

i'm sick of dallas's ugly ass and that fugly weave she's got. seriously.
i was crackin up when that girl courtney was passed out drunk...... AGAIN on a totally different show in a totally different season. LMFAO!!!!
i'm gonna watch it. for some reason megan cracks me up and i wanna see who and why she ends up fighting.. well..... i saw her kick somebody. don't know if it turned into an actual fight but i wanna c what happens.

YSLGuy

Im tired of seeing Megan on reality shows.

I was hoping that they would have brought in the girl that was on (made it to the final two I think with Bret) that had the full sleeve of tattoos (including Jack Skellington)

I kind of liked watching her and thought she would have been good on this show.

That Raven chick was WEIRD??!!!!

Hilly

Daisy is gettin her own show- so that is prolly why she wasn't on this show. Chance is getting a show too. It's just getting old....but you know ill watch them.

Megan is soooo annoying.

msaesthetic

I think the one mentioned above is Daisy. Or Daisy De La Hoe-ya as Heather calls her, haha.

I thought the first episode was hilarious. It's one of those shows where you know you are gaining nothing intellectually by watching it, but it's so funny.

I think lacy is so obnoxious & i hope she gets a beatdown.

Heather & Brandy M are rough, but i think they're funny.

& does anyone else think angelique looks like a he?

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by msaesthetic
I think the one mentioned above is Daisy. Or Daisy De La Hoe-ya as Heather calls her, haha.

I thought the first episode was hilarious. It's one of those shows where you know you are gaining nothing intellectually by watching it, but it's so funny.

I think lacy is so obnoxious & i hope she gets a beatdown.

Heather & Brandy M are rough, but i think they're funny.

Totally agree.. Lacy gave PETA a bad name... There's something about Brandy M. that I like... I think Megan is hilarious, and the other Brandy..

DUDE, Raven's hair. Yes dear, that look will absolutely get you a gig as a tv show host
fool.gif

SuSana

I thought Lacey was going to get popped in her mouth for pulling Raven's hair. The show is so dumb it's funny.

Did anyone see Brandi (the pink hair one) with her Heatherette compact when they were on the bus on the way there? I noticed the hot pink
smiles.gif

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I wanna know who told Raven a Barbie blonde weave would look good on her. I don't blame Lacy for thinking it was a wig.

lmao I saw this in the previews!

joey444

I love love love these shows! It's like watching a train wreck! You don't wanna look but you can't look away. I hated Daisy (she looks like a duck) and the thought of her own reality show makes me wanna barf!

msaesthetic

Maybe i'm looking way too deep into this, but i think Heather and Brandy have led some hard lives & are overall good people.

Something about those girls makes me like them.

************SPOILER************

i love Brandy's impression of Megan. It was so perfect.

"like she's smelling sh**." hahahaha.

& on the preview for the next episode when Brandi C. is like "i am NOT chunky. i'm curvy & it's GREAT!!" haha.

she's an airhead but her comments are funny.

chocolategoddes

As ditzy as Brandi C. is, I think she's adorable. Like a five year old with tits.

I don't understand why Daisy is getting her own show. I think Heather should've gotten one!
Or Lacey, but I don't think anyone would audition.

xStarryEyedX

Quote:
Originally Posted by msaesthetic
Maybe i'm looking way too deep into this, but i think Heather and Brandy have led some hard lives & are overall good people.

Something about those girls makes me like them.

************SPOILER************

i love Brandy's impression of Megan. It was so perfect.

"like she's smelling sh**." hahahaha.

& on the preview for the next episode when Brandi C. is like "i am NOT chunky. i'm curvy & it's GREAT!!" haha.

she's an airhead but her comments are funny.

I'm sure you're totally right.. I just feel like Heather plays it up for the camera a lot... I actually liked her on rock of love but I feel like she's let the fame get to her. Honestly, I'm sure most of them are cool as hell in real life except Dallas, Raven, Lacy and a couple of the others.