Rock Of Love: Charm School

aleksis210

What was up with the double elimination? It wasn't even announced...And
I loved Kristy Jo's makeup tonight!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
^I don't blame her though...Dallas threw an apple at her ear in the first episode,(and didn't get sent home...) but then again she should have done something at that time. I got to admit guys and dolls this show is getting very boring....when the hell does brett michaels come back? lol

Dallas threw an apple at her, but Lacey was poking at her butt first while Dallas was just minding her own business. Typical Lacey always provoking shit.

astronaut

Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Sharon Osbourne Will Eff A Bitch Up!

LOL! You know it's bad when the head dean is getting violent with Megan!! So much for those commandments haha.

Quote:
Do not mess with Ozzy Osbourne's saner half. Sharon will fuck a bitch up!

During Saturday's taping of the Charm School: Rock of Love reunion show, Rock of Love II contestant Megan got a beatdown from the foul-mouthed no-nonsense Sharon after a round of mudslinging.

Megan is now accusing Sharon of roughing her up, refusing to quit until security came and pried the two apart. Poor Megan went to the hospital and filed a police report with the LAPD on Sunday.

The LAPD called Sharon a suspect in a minor battery, but no charges have been filed.

YSLGuy

I read that somewhere else.

I can't wait to see Megan get a smackdown from Sharon.

Apparently, Megan was egging Sharon on though, who said she was only famous for managing her husband who was a "brain dead rock n roll star" or something along those lines.

dz4shzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Sharon Osbourne Will Eff A Bitch Up!

LOL! You know it's bad when the head dean is getting violent with Megan!! So much for those commandments haha.

Ya, they showed pics of Megans hair/head damage from the yanking of hair.lol. on TMZ..man tracks and all!!!

They are saying now that Megan got a show now called "Trophy Wife". Havent heard to much on that. but WOW......

Also I didnt know she won Beauty and the Geek?!?!?! Where was I??
th_dunno.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
I read that somewhere else.

I can't wait to see Megan get a smackdown from Sharon.

Apparently, Megan was egging Sharon on though, who said she was only famous for managing her husband who was a "brain dead rock n roll star" or something along those lines.

OK, the adult in me says that Sharon could have handled that in a mature manner...but the child says HA HA! Megan is annoying as EFF, and she should have known better than to mess with Sharon like that...I'm sure she has plenty of experience handling obnoxious groupies, not to mention Ozzy himself. I am not a huge Black Sabbath fan, but they have WAY more credibility than that little twit.

soapbox.gif

YSLGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz4shzy
Ya, they showed pics of Megans hair/head damage from the yanking of hair.lol. on TMZ..man tracks and all!!!

They are saying now that Megan got a show now called "Trophy Wife". Havent heard to much on that. but WOW......

Also I didnt know she won Beauty and the Geek?!?!?! Where was I??
th_dunno.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

I dont think she won B&G did she. I watch them and remember watching her, but I dont remember her winning.

I laughed when she was on Rock of Love and said she was not trying to be an acctress.

Really???!!

Because now that's Beauty and the Geek, Rock of Love, I Love Money, Rock of Love Charmed School, and now apparently "Trophy Wife"????

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSLGuy
I dont think she won B&G did she. I watch them and remember watching her, but I dont remember her winning.

I laughed when she was on Rock of Love and said she was not trying to be an acctress.

Really???!!

Because now that's Beauty and the Geek, Rock of Love, I Love Money, Rock of Love Charmed School, and now apparently "Trophy Wife"????

According to wikipedia, she did. ERRR
angry.gif

Anyway, Brandi M won! WOOO HOOO! I wanted her to win from the beginning! yay!

DominicanBarbie

aww... Megan is one of my favorites, along with destiny and Jessica . Yea Megan probably deserves a lot of what she gets but I still like her and I feel bad that she got her weave pulled out. they showed a little clip of it yesterday on VH1. Ohh and when Lacey was screaming at those people on Hollywood BLVD.. LMAO I was dying.

COBI

As far as the "perfect trophy wife" goes:IMHO, you wouldn't have to worry them doing something class-less or getting mouthy when you were taking out the "perfect trophy wife". I don't see that Megan fitting that bill at all. She seems more mistress to me based on how they edit her in the show, but how many guys would be dumb enough to sign up for a national show to find a "Mistress".

But I'm sure the show will make good mindless television.
greengrin.gif

chocolategoddes

SHARON IS MY HERO!!!!
First of all, what the hell was Megan on and where can I get some. She was DRUNK or HIGH or somethin'!
You couldn't really see the part where Sharon yanks out her weave, but it was still 100% awesome.

CellyCell

I find it annoying how Sharon is here telling the girls to change themselves and blah blah - then dumps water on Megan. I get how Megan deserves shit but meh, I don't see the point of her stooping to that level. I don't get the point of her hosting a show about changing behavior, period.

I love how fake Brandi w/ the tattoo was acting... "oh, I've changed and become a delicate flower. I don't do the things I use to do." Caca, BS! Wasn't it 2 episodes before the finale she was giving a blow up doll a BJ and then all of a sudden changes to Merry Poppins who wants a boob job with her money? Way to change. Whateve'

I wished Destiny won this. Or Angelique! That girl iz ze best. Lolz.

YSLGuy

I agree, no matter how much Megan deserved what she got from Sharon, it makes Sharon seem a bit hyprocritical.

I think Destiny really changed because she went for what she wanted and is trying to start a business.

I remember in one episode Brandi mentioned she wanted to open a bar, so instead she is using the money to get boobs and go to Hawaii. Blah

Lauren1981

i totally agree with you guys about sharon flipping out on megan. as FUNNY as it was it did kind of go against what the whole point of the show was about. megan does this shit for show. she'll always get asked back because she walks around in a bikini 24/7. we all know how she is and how she operates.
HOWEVER
she did go for sharon's fam which was f'd up. from what i saw/heard (forgive me if i'm wrong but i was watching it at work and couldn't turn the speakers up that loud) megan called ozzy a brain-damaged rocker..... really, she should have just found something to say about sharon
BUT
sharon did tell this broad that she shouldn't be allowed to breed. LMFAO!! i agree with sharon but damn, i guess you gotta expect something; anything. that's like slapping the shit out of someone and when they slap you back you're screaming "how dare you slap me back??!!"
seriously?!

as funny and entertaining as it was i wish sharon hadn't stooped to her level. megan has always cracked me up but damn....... that's all i could say was damn. i couldn't even laugh.

rodeo looked like a sears model, huh? lol! nothing against sears (yes i ocassionally go there) but she looked super catalog with the leather top jeans (i used to wear those in '93 except i had the urban version. ha!)