Roses Ultimes de Chanel collection

Miss QQ

Michelle - I haven't look at the oscars makeup breakdown yet. I'm sure I'll be going, "I need this and that..." too! Do they still use a highlighter when they use Horizon? How about you? Horizon is glowly by itself so I don't know if I can use another highlighter with it.

elegant - Enjoy your necklace!
choochoo.gif
Is the YSL #8 you are refering to the Rouge Volupte in Fetish Pink? I'm thinking of getting Pur Couture in Rose Bergamasque. I can only get YSL at the airport so whenever someone is traveling, I hope they can help me pick up a few things. I haven't try YSL much. Any YSL must haves to recommend? But the airport only has a small selection of permanent items, those new collections like Spring etc are not available.

Superstition is a pretty nude on me, not too pale like Mythic, which I like too. I haven't buy Superstition yet.

Bonitinha

MissQQ -- I saw a few of the makeup breakdowns and I loved that so many were using Horizon blush. I think a couple of MUA used Jasmine powder over also. I never use highlighters just because my skin gets shiny enough. I really love the finish of the blush by itself -- but I'm sure a little highlighter would look great for a glam night out!
Let us know if you get Superstition -- I can't wait to see it in person.

Chikky -- LOL, glad I am not the only one. I'll see a color and get so excited to buy it and then find out it is already in my stash. Then I just find anothe product to obsess about!

Winthrop44

elegant - yay for getting the necklace! Enjoy it!

Michelle - where are you seeing the Oscars makeup breakdowns? I'd love to check them out. Does anybody seem to really know what lipstick Angelina Jolie was wearing?

Bonitinha

^^ I found quite a few Oscar makeup breakdown's on T's site. I think I googled a few people, too. I don't remember seeing the makeup breakdown for AJ (she always wears the best lippies!) -- but I know they update them if their makeup artists share what they used. I'll see if I can find it!

Edit: I couldn't find her lipcolor -- but if anyone finds it, let me know!
I did see that Michele Williams was gorgeous in Paradis and Destinee on her lips -- now I need both of those . . .

elegant-one

elegant - yay for getting the necklace! Enjoy it!

Michelle - where are you seeing the Oscars makeup breakdowns? I'd love to check them out. Does anybody seem to really know what lipstick Angelina Jolie was wearing?
I'm afraid to touch it too much...why
lol.gif
I was just so happy that the bottle wasn't plastic but rather a heavier metal
amuse.gif

I thought AJ looked different somehow...surgery??? not quite sure what seemed different in her face. I saw just a quick shot of her on a news clip. She is stunning.

Did you get Candeur?

Bonitinha

^^Does it seem like AJ has lost a lot of weight (not that she needed to in the first place!) -- it almost looks like her cheekbones are more chiseled or something? She looked differenet to me, too. Her eyes and lips are so gorgeous!
I couldn't find her lip color anywhere . . . darn (Remember when we tracked down her Chantecaille gloss last time?? LOL)

Winthrop44

Nope, I don't have Candeur. Personally I think AJ needs to gain a little to look healthy. Her arms look way too thin to me now. I'll be happy to give her a few lbs.

elegant-one

Do you think its because a lot of the hollywood people do drugs? The pressure to be thin & perfect must push them right into it.

I'm so weird - I don't want to touch it
girlhaha.gif

jRoxy13

Do you think its because a lot of the hollywood people do drugs? The pressure to be thin & perfect must push them right into it.

I'm so weird - I don't want to touch it
girlhaha.gif
Some people think it's Brad. Jennifer Aniston slimmed down significantly when they got together as well and went back to more athletic after they broke up. All Angie's charisma seemed to leave when she got with Brad too, in my opinion.

I love the necklace! Such a nice little token of Chanel love.

elegant-one

Some people think it's Brad. Jennifer Aniston slimmed down significantly when they got together as well and went back to more athletic after they broke up. All Angie's charisma seemed to leave when she got with Brad too, in my opinion.
I love the necklace! Such a nice little token of Chanel love.
Too much pressure from a guy if thats the case
nonono.gif
but yes, I can see where that did happen.

Thanks doll! Its a real treasure.

By the way - I just love your pic - SO adorable! You are very pretty

Miss QQ

Brad
nonono.gif
I'm not a fan of him anyway.

elegant - the necklace is adorable! It looks like those tiny parfum bottles that Chanel makes, I have 1 or 2 of them, only this necklace is more exquisite! Thanks on the YSL lipstick, I think sadly my counter at the airport doesn't carry the sheer candy line.

We can see the chanel beauty products breakdown for the oscars here.

http://lachanelphile.com/2012/02/26/chanel-beaute-at-the-2012-academy-awards/

and

http://www.makeup4all.com/oscar-beauty-get-the-look-of-michelle-williamssandra-bullock-glenn-close-manicure-of-angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-kristen-wiig/

For the non-chanel:
http://www.makeup4all.com/oscar-beauty-get-the-look-of-shailene-woodley-claire-danes-anna-paquin-and-amy-adams/

I haven't look at them yet!

katred

Specktra Bestie
^^Does it seem like AJ has lost a lot of weight (not that she needed to in the first place!) -- it almost looks like her cheekbones are more chiseled or something? She looked differenet to me, too. Her eyes and lips are so gorgeous!
I couldn't find her lip color anywhere . . . darn (Remember when we tracked down her Chantecaille gloss last time?? LOL)

I noticed this on the Oscars, but Dom actually noticed it first. When she came on stage, he immediately yelled out "Somebody get that woman a sandwich!" It didn't help that whoever did her makeup contoured her cheeks pretty heavily, just to emphasise how hollowed out she looked. It's really sad how healthy, curvy women are still made to feel like they need to be super-thin. When she looked healthier, most guys I know thought she had an absolutely perfect body. Seeing MW's makeup made me want to go out and get both Destinee and Destinee... We have about the same skin tone (mine's just older...), so the colour would probably work on me...

Latest posts