• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Round Rock, Texas CCO (Round Rock Premium Oulets)

minerva

I went there last week with my mom(Who was rushing me, so I didn't have a chance to get anything), and I have to say that the MAC selection pretty much sucked.

It's a lot smaller than the San Marcos location; San Marcos has basically about 1/3-1/2 a wall dedicated to MAC cosmetics, while the RR outlet only had a little shelf/stand on the floor. It's the same with all the other brands (Clinique, Estee Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Stila). Here's what I remember from MAC:

- About 5 f/ls (I could only remember Haunting and Lithograph)
- Brow Shader in Auburn
- Raizin and Sunbasque blush
- 6-7ish e/s (don't remember specifics)
- Studio fix
- concealers
- maybe 10 lipglasses
- 15 l/s
- Take Wing quad
- Sweetie Cake quad
- 3-4 pigments (Accent Red was the only one I could remember)

I'll probably go back to the outlet this Saturday for some retail therapy after taking my SATs, so if I do I'll report back with a more accurate account of what they have in stock.

piperbaby

I have never been to that one but the one in Allen, Tx has a pretty good MAC selection of eyeshadows, piggies, lip glosses, holiday sets and last weekend they even had porceline pink msf.

jannax212

Just visited today. My little haul is posted in the Hauls section.
They had a great selection this time compared to the one in San Marcos. It really just depends on the month/shipment. Sometimes the San Marcos CCO has a good selection too.

I can't remember everything they had. But here are a few things I can name:

Wait til Dark, Zonk Bleu, Flashtrack, Soba, Bateau, All the Idol Eyes Eyeshadow (and many other LE eyeshadows I can't remember!) - $9.50
Accent Red, Night light pigment (+ 1 other LE) - $13.75
20+ Lipglasses
Hue Lipstick (+ 20 others)
4 different pearlizers, a violet, a deep reddish, Apripeach (the one I bought), and some other color - $13
Formal Black Intense eyeshadow palette! - $20!
Formal Black Cool eyeshadow palette! - $20
3 other Formal Black lip palettes (I am probably going back to get one!) - $20
1 Iridescent Power - $14
2 Beauty Powders (Shell Pearl) - $14
10+ Paints
20+ Eyeshadows
7+ Shadesticks
Mini Shadestick Set of 4 - Silverbleu, Lucky Jade, Royal Hue, and Simmersand - $20
Blush Brushes (can't remember exact ones)
#224 Eye brush - $19.95
3 types of eyeshadow Quads - Take Wing, and Sweetie Cake Quad - $24
Lipglass Set of 4
Studio Stick Foundation (mostly NC40 +)
Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (about 3 shades, one was NC30)
MAC Matte foundation (DC, about 2 shades)
Sweetie Cake lip compact
Prep & Prime eye in 3 shades
Almost all fluidlines!! A great selection! Many LE ones as well (Lithograph, Nightfish, Royal Wink, Waveline, Silverstroke, Ostentateous, Graphic Brown, Shade, Haunting, Delphic, Jadeye, Blue peep etc.) - $10.25

Okay ladies! That is all I can remember. I am going to the CCO in San Marcos sometime next week. I will let you know what I find!

prettygirl

Ok.. let me see what I can remember..

this is all generalizations.. so don't flip out on me if i'm off by one or so

MAC
10+ fluidlines
35+ eyeshadows (no barbielovesmac).. but they did have some l/e e/s all 10 dollars
cranberry, mystery, shimmermoss, jewel blue, femme noir, kid, waternymph.. & etc
ALOT of l/g and l/s
6 powder blushes
6 cream blushes
ooooh.. they had those mini sets.. with like studiofix, strobe cream, and cleanser in one. well they had like 4 different little sets.
i say 10 pigments
10 shadesticks
alot of foundation
i really didn't look at the powders and stuff..
they had 3 different brush sets.. all for 33.75
alot of mac brushes

bobbi brown
2 shimmerblocks

that's all i remember..

iluffyew769769

Round Rock, TX CCO

I was there yesterday, they just got a new shipment of everything. They have like 10 different pigments 60 lipsticks 4 paints and everything! They have an amazing selection!

SweetMystique

Re: Round Rock, TX CCO

Adding on to this...I was there yesterday. They had all Fleshpot l/s from Heatherette, Fafi Utterly Frivolous and Strawbaby lipsticks. A lot of plushglasses and lipglass....Slimshines (I remember Poise, Funshine, Grenadine, Bare). Lightscapade and Light Flush MSFs, Pigments: Mauvement, Copperized, Jardin Aires, Golden Olive, Sweet Sienna. They had the smokey eye palette from holiday 2007, the full size 187 brush, a few lipglosses and the kabuki from the Couture collection.

concertina

Just got back from a trip today. I saw:

McQueen Paint Pots and Eyeshadows - all three!!! and the Nothingness l/g
Pigment - Cocomotion, Golden Olive, Mauvement, Viz-a-Violet, Off the Radar, Helium, Rush Metal along with several more I can't remember
Hollywood Nights l/s
Strawbaby l/s
Style Minx l/g
Warmed and Light Flush MSFs!!
Old and New Tendertones
You saw Tomato, 40's Pink and several other Mattenes
Firespot e/s and others from that collection
Zonk Blue, Freshwater, Coppering and tons more e/s
Lucky Jade, Corn and a couple other shadesticks
Sweetie Cakes 4 Quad
4 Dazzleglass!! - Date Night, Spankin' Rich, Steppin' Out and Glamour O.D.
2 Stylistics l/g
The Fafi blushes
Tons of l/g and l/s
Quite a bit of foundation, powders, etc.

I'm about to post my haul in just a moment.

concertina

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
I as there yesterday and they didnt have MSFs or dazzle glasses. I will have to go back tomorrow

Yeah, I got Steppin' Out!! And the MSF's were only $17.50!! Too bad I don't really like either.

AppleDiva

I didnt realize a CCO was in RR. My friend is moving to Austin, so I am glad I will be to go one when I visit!!

smaxwell01

Wow! I want to go there soooo BAD!!!! I live in TX but unfortunately I live in West Texas and that CCO is too far away.

Mel913

I went this Saturday I didn't look at everything but I did spot the mcqueen paint pots, light flush msf,tons of emote blushes & the fafi dolls nothing really caught my eye
I did get a few things

Also I forgot to mention these they had the sculpt & shade duos 3 different ones, tendertones, there were alot of things I can't remember sorry