Running Mascara...

Alice

I've been having an issue with Mascara recently. After a few hours of wear I end up with Mascara circles under my eyes. I switched mascaras and foundations and it's still happening. Anyone else have this issue?? Any suggestions on how to stop the madness?

Beauty Mark

Is it because of the heat?

I wear Revlon mascara and that hasn't run on me yet. Depending on why you're wearing mascara, you might just opt for some clear.

BinkysBaby

Um...I haven't heard of that.
Maybe if it's humid....
I don't use waterproof mascara.
I use Prescriptives False Lash and I LOVE it!!

me_jelly

Perhaps it's the heat!

Which mascara are you using at the moment?
Until I've found my HG mascara several years ago (diorshow), mascara used to run a little during really hot days.

If you haven't already tried diorshow, give that a try - I brought both the regular and the waterproof version on a trip last summer where the temperature was 40 degrees Celsius everyday - even the non-waterproof version stayed on all day, even with partying and sweating in the evening

chipmunkvoice

Use a lash primer / base maybe?
I remember when i used Diorshow, as lovely as it is for making my lashes nice and thick with lots of volume... after a while it gave me smudge circles. I dont know whether it was the heat or not but i started using Shiseido Mascara Base under my Diorshow and its behaving more now...... lovely thick lashes with no more undereye circles~
smiles.gif

Alice

Thanks everyone! As I was getting ready this morning I was thinking maybe I should change my moisturizer since I haven't tried that. It's just a big pain in the arse. I'll try your recommendations and hopefully it'll work out. I don't really want to switch to a waterproof mascara, but if it keeps the circle smudges away then so be it.
winks.gif

Treejewel19

I have the same exact problem, heat or no. For my lashes I use MAC Prep for my lashes and then Zoom Lash. I have found that when I use water proof mascara it does help, a bit….but I hate using that stuff of my lashes.

Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaksinunif0rm
Use powder. It'll keep your face circle free :].

ssad.gif
I do wear powder but it still happens. Looks like I have no choice but to try waterproof now. I'm sad....

KAIA

I used to have the same problem until I found my fave mascara is Hypnose Waterproof by Lancome, it makes my eyelashe look pretty full, and trust me this stuff works, I work in a pizza place which means i have to stay all f%^^# day next to the hot oven and i swear my mascara won't run ever!! and i work double shifts.. and it looks like i just put some, it costs $22 which I think is worthy, and i would recommend some "strong " make up remover, since it's waterproof.. for this i use MAC gently off eye and lip make-up remover , this makes it easy to take off.
I hope that helps.

PolyphonicLove

ahhh this is an old topic.

but my HG is CG lash exact...its easy to take off and it wont come off until your ready!

and yep, its WP =D

Latest posts