• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Rushmetal & Black! *pic heavy!*

sassychix

LOL! thanks but they're coloured lenses
smiles.gif

sassychix

makeupwhore: to see. i buy them monthly. i've never bought transparent lenses before actually..lol
tong.gif

they cost me about $30 here per monthly pair
Freshlook Colourblends in Grey

entipy

This is an absolutely stunning look and a wonderful tutorial!! Thank you so much for that fluidline on the pencil tip! I never would've thought of trying it that way!!

Now, I wish I had Rushmetal! What a gorgeous color!!

LaChinita

Wow!!! I need to get Rushmetal now! What kohl liner did u use? Did the kohl and fluidline irritate ur contacts? I've been trying to find a good liner that won't do that to my eyes when I have contacts on with no luck.

You did a great job!!

P.S. I like mine thick too. LOL

sassychix

thanku
smiles.gif

islandgirl: i used some brand called LA Girl. Either that or i would use Mac Powerpoint
smiles.gif
n they normally never irritate my eyes

Latest posts