Sak's Exclusive Mac Face Palette

mzmehshell

I belive that's what it's called. The one with the 4 e/s and blush one. I can't seem to find a picture of it here, I know there was one. Anyone know the link?

Thank you!

sigwing

How do you buy it besides going to Saks? Call somehow? I wish they were online like Nordstrom's! This one I'd get...the Nordstrom's was shades I already have.
ssad.gif

Virgo

The MAC counter I went to today had that palette. I was going to get it untill I realized I already owned some of the colors in it. I was still tempted to get it though because it's so pretty.

sigwing

Yes, the olive one unfortunately has 3 eyeshadows I already have, and I have the mocha blush of course in other palettes. The teal one is different enough that I'd get it if I had a Saks handy, which I don't. I probably ought to just figure I've spent enough already on the other things I've ordered today....I can't seem to stop going back & deciding I need something that yesterday I thought I could skip! It's a sickness...

Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigwing
Yes, the olive one unfortunately has 3 eyeshadows I already have, and I have the mocha blush of course in other palettes. The teal one is different enough that I'd get it if I had a Saks handy, which I don't. I probably ought to just figure I've spent enough already on the other things I've ordered today....I can't seem to stop going back & deciding I need something that yesterday I thought I could skip! It's a sickness...

lol.gif
You took the words right out of my mouth. You said pretty much what I was going to say.

I'm going back tommorow. It IS a sickness! :roll:

FemmeNoir

For those of you that have seen both palettes, are they the same size as the eye and lip ones? That is pretty small.

Thanks!

mzmehshell

Thanks! Silly me I didn't look at the color stories. But anyone interested just call Sak's, anyone in your state or near it. They ship it to you
greengrin.gif

FemmeNoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
the exclusive palettes are HUGE i got my Nordsrom one today and its like almost 5 inches across

Yey! I will probably get this during the glitter event tomorrow. Thanks!

rouquinne

*whew* i don't want either one!

i've barely used the one i bought last year because i wanted the cream version of Variety blush!

ambriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzmehshell
Thanks! Silly me I didn't look at the color stories. But anyone interested just call Sak's, anyone in your state or near it. They ship it to you
greengrin.gif

I don't think Saks will ship to Canada? will they? I'd be interested in a CP from someone; I can Paypal.

mzmehshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambriel
I don't think Saks will ship to Canada? will they? I'd be interested in a CP from someone; I can Paypal.

Umm you might have to walk me through this, I am new. lol What's CP?

ambriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzmehshell
Umm you might have to walk me through this, I am new. lol What's CP?

A CP is when someone buys a product for you in exchange for a swap item or $$.

mzmehshell

Oh. I would love to do it for you. I suggest you try to find someone fron NYC I think their Saks have free shipping for any item (at least I read that somewhere here in the forum). But if you don't find anyone the shipping is $12 to get shipped to me, and I am not sure how much it is to get to you. Just PM me or email.
smiles.gif

piika

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambriel

They do sell this palette in Canada. I just saw at The Bay in Montreal and ruby_soho mentioned it's sold in Ottawa too. You might want to call up a few Canadian stores.